Nuhui the first player on the team sheet

Guest TheNecessaryEvilOwl

7 hours ago, wednesdaywizard said:

He's not a starter.  He had a great game against Hull but was back to form against Wolves.  No final ball/finish.  He causes more problems for a defence that hooper/Rhodes do tho.  Impact sub for me.

He's not much of a finisher either. lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

When Nuhiu fights for the team, he can be like Didier Drogba with his strength and lay offs.

When Nuhiu wants a goal, he's the worst striker in the league

Didier drogba,christ I will have what your drinking

got to be taking the mick

he is awful 1 goal in 42 is it can't head a ball,run etc wow

no wonder were doing nowt this year

Guest TheNecessaryEvilOwl

:nuhiu::carlos:"is he really worth 20 notes this lad I think I'll get 20 million for Big Dave easy by January he'll have 8 goals and be on Nuno's Radar to win the league"

11 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I think rather than starting with the 4 4 2, it wouldn't hurt to start with the attacking option.

Nuhiu and Rhodes up top with Hooper at the tip of the diamond.

Start as we mean to go on. Positively.

We ended a few games at end of last season like that and it worked I thought. But with Fletcher instead of Nuihu but then Hooper got injured.

11 hours ago, Nilssons lovechild said:

Leave of the wacky baccy pal

Hooper and Rhodes are too of the best strikers in the division, the problem is a lack of decent service to them.

Lumping the ball up to Big Dave is not the answer!

Neither is Rhodes. He's really pulled a load a trees up. Worse 8 mill investment in football history. Lets deal with facts, what the f**k as Rhodes done at SWFC. Even if we had got him on a free I think we would have been robbed.

3 hours ago, Craig7484 said:

Brilliant.  90% wanted him out the team last season.  Now he’s our hero and first on the sheet hahahaha.  

Against Wolves he was his usual self.   After the Middlesbrough game 90% will want him out again.  

No, 90% still want him out but nearly 100% of the 90% want Rhodes in the side. Bizaar old world this int it. Yeah so were the 10 players against Wolves were their 'usual selfs'

11 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

No, 90% still want him out but nearly 100% of the 90% want Rhodes in the side. Bizaar old world this int it. Yeah so were the 10 players against Wolves were their 'usual selfs'

12 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

The thread was Nuhui to start not the other 10.  Hence the reason I put my opinion on Nuhui. 

I could rant all day how bobbar the other 10 are though.  

19 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

He's clearly not the answer.

But then again, our midfield isn't the answer to our strikers

Exactly my point mate...our problems go a little further than just our strikers. The bask four is the worst it’s been in several years and there is simply no creativity in midfield...but hey let’s chuck a 6ft 9in striker in the mix who as 1 goal in 18months, that will sort it.