Interesting comments.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He's right though. 

It's a small minority but I swear some fans on here are only happy when it's all hitting the proverbial fan.

Carlos needs to go (should have been booted after the derby day debacle) but there has been an undercurrent on here for a long time. 

Turns out the undercurrent was right, unluckily. 

Just now, rickygoo said:

Indeed. 

The whole thing is falling apart at a worryingly rapid rate. 

We are directionless...well I suppose plummeting down the Championship is a direction. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

There's a lot more to play out yet before that statement can be made

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I honestly think that's incorrect. In fact,  I'd go as far to say a bit of a sweeping generalised statement. Aimed at those that disagree with your viewpoint. 

They made their own thread last week where they were all cracking each other off.

I could quite easily go back and highlight their virtually totally negative contribution to this forum over the past years/months but do you know what, they aren't worth the effort at this time on a Saturday night.

I'm in the process of collecting some really nice food from an Armenian restaurant to take round to a pretty lady's house where we will eat together before it turns a bit rude in front of a burning log fire.

I'll leave them to sit at home getting aroused while they buzz off getting upvotes whilst celebrating our current rough patch far more than they celebrated our best couple of seasons in almost 20 fuckingyears.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He's right though. 

It's a small minority but I swear some fans on here are only happy when it's all hitting the proverbial fan.

Carlos needs to go (should have been booted after the derby day debacle) but there has been an undercurrent on here for a long time. 

I think social media and the internet has given people a platform to spout bile, it’s so easy to go off on one with no reprecussion and it takes absolutely no effort 

yes saying he’s “a effin tail” etc isn’t fair but don’t tell me that isn’t a reoccurring theme with managers across the country over the decades. It’s the industry they’re in and it isn’t gonna change. Remember that guy who scrunched up his season ticket and threw it at the manager? Can’t remember who and what club it was 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

He's right though. 

Isn't that true In real life though. 

Always people who just love a crisis, that suits an agenda. 

But all they are just opinions at the end of the day. 

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

If Carlos had kept Fletcher on after scoring against Huddersfield I think we could have gone and won the game.but no he took our only threat off and writing was on the wall then.

He suggested Fletcher had a knee injury but he clearly thought - we’ve probably won this so let’s rest him for Wembley. 

In the previous home game against Huddersfield it was Winnall playing between defence and attack that shook things up a bit and if we were to make a sub he should’ve been the one to come on. Rhodes was brought on because of how important he should’ve been rather than what the team needed at the time. 

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

They made their own thread last week where they were all cracking each other off.

I could quite easily go back and highlight their virtually totally negative contribution to this forum over the past years/months but do you know what, they aren't worth the effort at this time on a Saturday night.

I'm in the process of collecting some really nice food from an Armenian restaurant to take round to a pretty lady's house where we will eat together before it turns a bit rude in front of a burning log fire.

I'll leave them to sit at home getting aroused while they buzz off getting upvotes whilst celebrating our current rough patch far more than they celebrated our best couple of seasons in almost 20 fuckingyears.

But it's nothing apart from an opinion that differs from yours? 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I think social media and the internet has given people a platform to spout bile, it’s so easy to go off on one with no reprecussion and it takes absolutely no effort 

yes saying he’s “a effin tail” etc isn’t fair but don’t tell me that isn’t a reoccurring theme with managers across the country over the decades. It’s the industry they’re in and it isn’t gonna change. Remember that guy who scrunched up his season ticket and threw it at the manager? Can’t remember who and what club it was 

Social media is certainly a big factor, as is the instant gratification culture which seemingly permeates every facet of modern day life. 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

But it's nothing apart from an opinion that differs from yours? 

It's all a bit self-fulfilling, isn't it? 

Spend 2 years telling everyone that it's all sh*t (or is going to end up being sh*t) and then when it does hit the fan turn around and tell everyone "I told you so." 

In saying that I don't think even the most pessimistic of supporter would have quite envisioned how this season is panning out. 

Just now, Sonny said:

He was getting stick all last season and we finished 4th. Don’t even know why that would be a contentious point. Folk wanted him gone after a Hull and beyond.

Yep. 

It started pretty early on last season. By about the Leeds home game? 

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It's all a bit self-fulfilling, isn't it? 

Spend 2 years telling everyone that it's all sh*t (or is going to end up being sh*t) and then when it does hit the fan turn around and tell everyone "I told you so." 

In saying that I don't think even the most pessimistic of supporter would have quite envisioned how this season is panning out. 

Exactly.

Plus football is a cycle, good, bad and ugly. So this was always going to happen at some point. 

Edited by Maddogbob

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

BOOM!!!!!

There you have, this guy’s a winner who dates real life women and everything and all you lot that disagree with him have a miserable existence sitting at home getting aroused by Owlstalk!!

What a guy!! :stuwinky:

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

We employ half of Portugal.

Never realised we had that many Portuguese coaches until Carlos was banished to the stands. I counted 5 yesterday, and I have no idea who they are or what value the add.

Our pants are firmly round our ankles, and we are being gently lubed.

Think we are beyond 'gently lubed' - I think 'properly rogered' fits the bill 

• Haha 1