Interesting comments.

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbh I think that's pretty much how every local journalist operates. 

At the end of the day your access to the club is your job and if you pi55 off the wrong people then you might be struggling to fill those column inches. 

Tbf I think Howson and Holt have been very critical of the team (rightfully so) from the off this season. 

I agree. Makes their jobs kinda pointless though ... Boring interviews by the media - For the media 

Still, it's a good barometer of Carlos' job security, with the local media poking their heads above the parapet

So the conspiracy theory is presumably that Doyen have got Chansiri by the balls and CC is part of the cunning plan. Other than stripping money out the Club what is their ultimate objective. 

It's just one of those you Don't really want to think could ever be true because of the implications of it

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

The longer he stays - and we continue to plummet - the more you have to wonder about what on earth is going off. 

He's complicit in the operation SiJ.

He's paid handsomely to train the team and take the flack, while The Chairman and CC's "agent" identify players and manage the transfers.

The whole thing is a mess and if it implodes this season, then it does, but it was only going to go boobies up eventually.

Just now, Cosby Blunkett said:

He's complicit in the operation SiJ.

He's paid handsomely to train the team and take the flack, while The Chairman and CC's "agent" identify players and manage the transfers.

The whole thing is a mess and if it implodes this season, then it does, but it was only going to go boobies up eventually.

Sadly...I'm increasingly of the view that there is something in this. 

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

We were never that great to begin with but we had our ‘style’ and were found out a long time ago 

other teams have strengthened and we haven’t, and that buck lies with the manager 

Tbf we were pretty flipping good in that first season. 

Not every game was champagne football, but I genuinely enjoyed watching us play. There weren't many better sides to watch. 

Sadly, rather than building upon that style, ethos etc...we decided to go for the opposite approach - but still using the same type of players. 

No idea how you can expect to play defensive, compact football and refuse to purchase a midfield destroyer. 

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I know we have crossed swords on here but I respect your view. How can this be sorted if it looking like we all think it is. 

At the moment it looks a right mess and Will get worse 

Honestly...it comes down to one man. 

That is the real frustration - the base of the team was there and a style of play that worked for that squad. We could all see what needed to happen to push that squad forward after the Hull play off defeat

The biggest factor for me was that Middlesboro were a team that got promoted that first season with a pragmatic approach and that suited his natural style of play. DC was convinced of the plan  that was the way to go

This plan to get 2 players for every position I could understand but the trap fell into was that it required 2 similar players. 

1 minute ago, scram said:

I know the debate has moved on but pretty classless, not to mention stupid, of a physio working in professional football to make such public statements

Deperation, backed to a corner, having the buck passed to you must have its limits no?

Just now, scram said:

I know the debate has moved on but pretty classless, not to mention stupid, of a physio working in professional football to make such public statements

This is a good point. Physios mouthing off in pubs is surely a breach of patient confidentiality. 

Either way, this season is a car crash. The sooner it finishes, the better. In all my years I've never know a season over in December. Complete balls up from the very first day. We should write to the league and ask them if we can opt out. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scram said:

But wasn't it classless to get the former physio team the sack last season

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Not the wisest move...but then it never ceases to amaze what people will "Tweet". 

Just now, vulva said:

Either way, this season is a car crash. The sooner it finishes, the better. In all my years I've never know a season over in December. Complete balls up from the very first day. We should write to the league and ask them if we can opt out. 

You can write to the league and I'll write to Sky to request that they stop putting us on the f00king television every other week. 

Just now, SiJ said:

You can write to the league and I'll write to Sky to request that they stop putting us on the f00king television every other week. 

To round it off can someone write to Carlos and ask him to stop picking Morgan Fox. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

But wasn't it classless to get the former physio team the sack last season

You do realise he is bound by a code of ethics right - and i can guarantee you physio's will have been struck off for less - so stupid, yes

Also there is the whole legality surrounding what basically amounts to an accusation against a manager - and it may need to be supported legally

Finally, football is a very small place - and its probably not the wisest to be publically speaking out on such issues. Other employers may not appreciate the looseness of lips about what goes in in their environment

I was probably the biggest defender of the medical team when all this kicked off because i understand the stresses and pressure they work under - while most others were castigating them for being shyte and what a good move it was

But of course it now suits the current narrative to see the alternative so fill yer boots

Hey ho...

• Thanks 1

We also signed a bunch of folk who disappeared never appeared or reappeared as someone else.

Matias - Lord Lucan

Joao - Ndumba Unsunga

Urby - Patrick Blondeau

McGugan - Matchday Ozzy Owl 

Helan - Cat Stevens

Abdi - Westfield Health Rep

Jones - John Le Mesieurer

Van Aken - John Cleese 

Winnall - Ram/bo

Rhodes - Colin West

Fletcher - Brian Joicey 

Nuhiu - Rasputin