Interesting comments.

Put it this way...

The longer this miserable season goes, the more apparent it becomes that the club is in an absolutely shambolic state. 

I've absolutely no idea what we are trying to achieve these days? Do we persist with this flawed setup out of stubbornness or indifference? 

We are absolute crap and will do well to finish 16th. 

4 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I can't wait until we get our next manager.

I'm going to call him out as a terrible appointment at the first opportunity.  Stay quiet and be resentful while ever he and the team are doing well, remind everyone what I said all along when we lose and then when inevitably when his tenure reaches its final days, proclaim myself as a footballing expert because I called it first.

This is how I will support my team and enjoy my football.  Sounds a reyt fuckinglaugh doesn't it?

I’m sorry but not one person has slated the manager when we’re playing well 

what would you suggest we do then? 

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Don't usually do the ITK stuff, but f*ck it things are so bad atm why not...

Last season one of our players had a major fallout with Carlos because he felt management was bringing him back too soon following injury. 

The said player remains at the club, but he and Carlos do not talk anymore. 

think you're listening to Paul Smith too much if you believe this.

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Yes we do as we got too much rap in team on big wages and they need to go.

Sad thing is, we won't be able to shift those. Ie fletcher the crock. Oh how I was lambasted for saying it was a bad signing at the time. ( Wim jonk mk2) 

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’m sorry but not one person has slated the manager when we’re playing well 

what would you suggest we do then? 

There is a small and mouthy hardcore on here who never wanted him mainly because he was an unheard of foreigner.

They have always been in the wings, sniping and agitating at every setback however minor.

I'm worried about your eyes if you can't see this coupled with your comments re. last night's performance, which was far from perfect but much better in terms of forward passing than more recent games.

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

There is a small and mouthy hardcore on here who never wanted him mainly because he was an unheard of foreigner.

They have always been in the wings, sniping and agitating at every setback however minor.

I'm worried about your eyes if you can't see this coupled with your comments re. last night's performance, which was far from perfect but much better in terms of forward passing than more recent games.

We do the odd decent game at home, Leeds for example, and it builds to absolutely nothing 

the fact we’re at home means we should be doing it week in week out 

I for one don’t know what was better about last nights performance. Still no creativity, still no temp, still no individual skill, still aimless passing. I was finished after 10 mins as my eyes don’t deceive me. 

Wolves were average at best. Their winger (carneiro I think) was very good, but apart from that....nothing 

5 shots on goal, probably about our average over the past few months 

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I honestly think that's incorrect. In fact,  I'd go as far to say a bit of a sweeping generalised statement. Aimed at those that disagree with your viewpoint. 

Edited by Maddogbob

3 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Well, the happy clappers mob is certainly dwindling. But I admire your perseverance,. I dont think the 'mouthy so called hardcore' are in the minority. Its the 'head in the sand' minority that can't see the problem. If you think last nights performance with one or two shots on goal at home was better than recent games then we are truly f**ked. But lets not get in the way of facts, we certainly did move the ball forward better, which makes it more gauling with the lack of shots on goal don't you think. 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

He should name the so called mouthy mob so they have the right to respond. 

Awaits my name mentioned :biggrin:

Zero need for calling people out or labelling people this, that or other on here. 

Nor should it be a badge of honour. 

Owlstalk will always be a place to debate opinions. Not groups or posters. 

Edited by Maddogbob

4 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I honestly think that's incorrect. In fact,  I'd go as far to say a bit of a sweeping generalised statement. Aimed at those that disagree with your viewpoint. 

He's right though. 

It's a small minority but I swear some fans on here are only happy when it's all hitting the proverbial fan.

Carlos needs to go (should have been booted after the derby day debacle) but there has been an undercurrent on here for a long time. 

11 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Sad thing is, we won't be able to shift those. Ie fletcher the crock. Oh how I was lambasted for saying it was a bad signing at the time. ( Wim jonk mk2) 

Its a gamble that hasn’t paid off. The length of contract raised an eyebrow but he scored some vital goals last season and had the manager played more positively in the playoffs perhaps it would’ve been worth it.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, SiJ said:

He's right though. 

It's a small minority but I swear some fans on here are only happy when it's all hitting the proverbial fan.

Carlos needs to go (should have been booted after the derby day debacle) but there has been an undercurrent on here for a long time. 

I feel sorry for Carlos

I'm not convinced he's choosing the players