Four points and he's still in charge

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

And bear in mind that the Blades thrashed Hull 4 - 1 only a month ago ....

What does it matter what that lot did?  It's a irrelevant as what Millwall do week in week out.  We beat Millwall, Millwall beat United, it means naff all.

• Thanks 1

Just not bothered...

32 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

What does it matter what that lot did?  It's a irrelevant as what Millwall do week in week out.  We beat Millwall, Millwall beat United, it means naff all.

I was drawing a comparison between a team assembled for £12 million as against one which has cost £63 million to put together.

As it happens, only Millwall have cost less than the Blades in this division.

Of the six teams in this league which are more expensive than us, four are parachute and the other two have been in the PL recently. 

1 hour ago, thommowl said:

Impossible to believe we have only picked up 4 points out of 21 against the bottom 7 teams in what is probably the most average championship since we got promoted. We've beat none of them that in itself it a joke. Carlos do us all a favour ffs

I’ve just realised this stat myself,  apparantly we have an owner who is going to do everything he can to get us promoted. That includes sticking with a manager who is not getting good results this season 

:carlosswfc:

Impossible to believe we have only picked up 4 points out of 21 against the bottom 7 teams in what is probably the most average championship since we got promoted. We've beat none of them that in itself it a joke. Carlos do us all a favour ffs

Haven't your heard CC, anyone can take points off anyone, unfortunately the bottom seven seem to take more points off us than anyone else

48 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I was drawing a comparison between a team assembled for £12 million as against one which has cost £63 million to put together.

Of the six teams in this league which are more expensive than us, four are parachute and the other two have been in the PL recently. 

Its £63 mill now, wowsers :carlos:

Sadly we've got to accept he ain't going anywhere. This season is a write off

56 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Impossible to argue with that, and damming evidence as to why Carlos is a huge failure.

25 minutes ago, the third man said:

Haven't your heard CC, anyone can take points off anyone, unfortunately the bottom seven seem to take more points off us than anyone else

I have heard him and I'm sick of hearing him spout drivel. Apparently we were going to be more attacking. He never said anything about going behind before we started been more attacking. 

8 minutes ago, thommowl said:

I have heard him and I'm sick of hearing him spout drivel. Apparently we were going to be more attacking. He never said anything about going behind before we started been more attacking. 

Ah, what drivel indeed. It was 55 minutes before we had a shot on target! Then when we actually get the lead against a poor Hull outfit, we simply fall back and invite them to attack thus losing the initiative. Negative thinking is always likely to result in a goal to the opposition given the CBs and FBs we have.