Done with it all

I will be renewing cause Its in my blood. but instead of us arguing with each other,some fighting,others insulting each other on here lets get our feelings known to chansiri that this kind of football played last season and this is completely unacceptable ,most of us go whatever but some will no way pay those prices to watch this utter garbage we have been putting up with and if carlos is still here next season id expect season ticket sales to drop and us not getting much more than 20000 in . I'm not bothered about going up from a football point of view but the 200 million would be a life changing for the club but saying that it makes me sick the amount of players we have stealing a mega wage and if we went up we would have players on 100k plus a week so most of the 200 million would be wasted on crazy transfer fees and disgusting wages. id like club to go in a totally different direction and stop looking short term ,we need to bring players through u23s and get in a couple of premier league stars of the future on loan for season ,but there isn't a premier league club out there what would trust us with there young stars while carlos is here as we know he wouldn't play them. id pay off these has beens stealing a wage and go for the Barnsley manager and get up and coming players in and players what give 100% unlike most of our players and some attacking football played. 

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I guess, having gone down this route, Mr C probably feels he should give it a little longer Personally, I don’t feel we have the players, or the tactics, to reach our goals

I can no longer justify spending the money, and time, supporting something that doesn’t entertain me, and that I don’t believe will work That said, Mr C has invested a lot of money in this particular plan, so it’s understandable that he wants to give it every chance of success Us again reaching the play offs last season, probably confirmed his decision to stick with the plan It’s not for me, but I can understand why we are sticking with it

I think you're partially right. We do have many similar players, and little choice within the squad. Fox is a good example of this, neat and tydy but different and better than Pudil? Whilst I haven't seen too much of Boyd playing for us, what I've seen from his time at Burnley, is he much different to Wallace? Butterfield - much different to what we have - the list just goes on.

CC has a way of setting up and a preferred style of play and player. It's not dynamic but neat and efficient, 

He'll point to two top six finishes of verification of this, but we'll never know if we could have done a Brighton with a different approach.

One things for sure, the pressure on CC will only increase if United carry on, and we struggle to keep up.

I'm not overly bothered whether we win, lose or draw. I want to be able to afford to go and I want to be entertained. I'm just about managing to afford it but I only got out of my seat twice yesterday. Once was for a sausage roll at half time and once was to trudge home at the end of the game. I paid £36 on the gate yesterday and it wasn't even worth £3 in entertainment value. 

I've been going since 1978 so can take the bad times without a problem but I just feel like we are under achieving so much and it's all so bloody dull.

Guest mrbluesky

Yesterday was the first time I’ve thought about not renewing, I’ve lost interest as the momentum appears to have gone, It was like going through the monitors to go to the match.

The bar has been set high and I get sick of people saying ‘your expectations are to high’ f##k that! we WERE playing good football,WE have signed multi million pound playe

The club has had thousands out of me.

As my old man used to say “they don’t come and see me when I’m poorly” 

We are ‘poor’ly at the moment and I don’t fancy seeing them at the moment.

Guest Black N Red

The whole atmosphere around the club right now is flat. Its like the soul has been ripped out of the club and fans.

Just watching the Leeds v Middlesborough game - what we'd give for an atmosphere like this. 

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I won't be renewing if Carlos is manager next season 

I doubt you'll get any odds on him being manager next season. This is why i don't know why he just doesn't say, 'feck it - lets change this and entertain'

11 minutes ago, Black N Red said:

The whole atmosphere around the club right now is flat. Its like the soul has been ripped out of the club and fans.

Just watching the Leeds v Middlesborough game - what we'd give for an atmosphere like this. 

We did have that but it was crushed after conceding 2 minutes in... what a day. 

Guest mrbluesky
3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I won't be renewing if Carlos is manager next season 

It’s looking that way for me, you hope and pray that things will change but barring a miracle this turgid football is what we are stuck with, 14 points and slipping between us and too tells more of a story than catching sixth place 

Just now, CLswfc said:

I don't think many more wont either.  

It'll be interesting how DC plays it - certainly with regards to the ST deadline.

He may have to set out his vision as to what the next three year plan is post CC before CC's actually left - could be a bit uncomfortable.

4 hours ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I had the pleasure of missing it yesterday .

Having a weekend away with the mrs and our mates in Lincolnshire. Would usually always travel back for the game but couldn't motivate myself to do so this time. Offered my mate my season ticket for free and he didn't want it either , and we are people who did the entire season home and away in league 1 when we were rubbish. 

It really is turgid at the moment. 

Reminds me of my trips to Lincolnshire to be fair!

1 hour ago, Animis said:

It'll be interesting how DC plays it - certainly with regards to the ST deadline.

He may have to set out his vision as to what the next three year plan is post CC before CC's actually left - could be a bit uncomfortable.

He will have to give it more thought for next season. 

1 hour ago, Animis said:

DC's vision??..Of a game he admits "..He knows little about?", with no advisors in place bar folk with vested interests?....

Its like askin' Mr McGoo if thats a fly or a f.ookin' helicopter isn't it?

What was the last plan"..."I know I'll ante up the prices?"...

Carvalhal can get teams to play football...Is he far too comfortable now?...It bears asking...

Maybe Chansiri should give him a deadline, cos I don't think he has become a bad manager/coach overnight...

Has he become to comfortable?...

Thats a question worth debating....

5 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

If Wilder signed Nuhiu in January, he'd probably score 20 in the second half of the season and they'd sell him to Real Madrid in the summer for £100 million. Where he'd go on to win the Ballon d'Or.

If Carlos signed Messi in January he'd never find the net again, and we'd end up letting him go to Chesterfield on a free.

'Olly.png

I actually made the Nuhiu comment to my dad before kick off.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

DC's vision??..Of a game he admits "..He knows little about?", with no advisors in place bar folk with vested interests?....

Its like askin' Mr McGoo if thats a fly or a f.ookin' helicopter isn't it?

What was the last plan"..."I know I'll ante up the prices?"...

Carvalhal can get teams to play football...Is he far too comfortable now?...It bears asking...

Maybe Chansiri should give him a deadline, cos I don't think he has become a bad manager/coach overnight...

Has he become to comfortable?...

Thats a question worth debating....

He's right in the comfort zone mate, virtually untouchable IMO.