Done with it all

Certainly won't be forking out £500+ for a season ticket again. 

Trusted Carlos and Chansiri spin last summer re attacking and entertaining footy this year. 

Know many were defending our ridiculous prices this week but after today I think that's me done unless something radical happens. 

Just no entertainment factor at all today. £20 was too much today, imagine those paying on the gate. 

Not sure there was one positive from today's match. Imagine the comparison between today's squad salaries too. 

Time to press the reset button. 

• Like 1

We need a new manager, that's all.

For those who are unconvinced, compare Adkins with Tufty across the city.

I'm coming to the conclusion that he won't sack Carlos because that would be an admission that he got it wrong in the summer, or that he's simply stubborn.

He sacked Gray, who'd got us probably 6 places higher than we should have been, based on playing staff.

But Gray wasn't his man, and there's the difference.

7 minutes ago, modboy said:

Trusted Carlos and Chansiri spin last summer re attacking and entertaining footy this year. 

Know many were defending our ridiculous prices this week but after today I think that's me done unless something radical happens. 

Just no entertainment factor at all today. £20 was too much today, imagine those paying on the gate. 

Not sure there was one positive from today's match. Imagine the comparison between today's squad salaries too. 

Noticed you got negged by the resident happy clappers society lol 

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Half time whistle? 

Full time whistle? 

Actually left before the end, think there was one minute left and we had the chance to attack and defaulted to negative.

Be better throwing on Nuhiu and throwing the ball into the box as sideways passing isn't going to get you a goal 

Edited by modboy

2 minutes ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

The fella has passion, thats what its all about isn't it?  A statement like that is simply a 'well i don't care'.  When clearly he does care, he's had enough like a fair sample size of the fan base.  

It's not showing passion to quit when things aren't great. 

6 minutes ago, modboy said:

I agree and I'm a ST holder. Opportunity wasted. 

1 minute ago, Hutch's biscuit knee said:

Noticed you got negged by the resident happy clappers society lol 

Weird isn't it. 

Fair play if you say something negative for the sake be. But today was ACTUALLY beyond dire and there can't be any excuses 

I have to say, I've had a season ticket for the past God knows how many seasons.

And this season, I'm actually questioning myself whether I'll renew. 

Crazy. But, I'm actually bored at the matches. And I'm sat there today, freezing my boobies off, thinking "I've better things to do."

I'll no doubt end up renewing, in case, things improve. But if the season tickets continue to rise, then more and more people will seriously start to question their renewal.

It's awful. The football is boring. Tedious. Ponderous. The manager is deluded. And the chairman is quite openly, looking to take every fan for as much money as he possibly can. All while we see our football team, under perform, and regress right in front of our very eyes.

Something simply HAS to change. Forget about points from playoffs, or performance vs. last season etc. etc. The football is boring, and it's not value for money. When that starts to become the issue, no other fan can criticise another for questioning their future commitment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3