Does anyone really believe..

30 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Wasn't it CC that picked the team & tactics at Villa only 2 weeks ago? Our best win of the season, by some distance.  

Don't folk get that this is the reason for the huge frustration a lot feel. It's almost like the 2 weeks off have been used on the training ground to knock such nonsense of playing well and with a tempo out of them. Don't want any of that frivolity 

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Keep adjusting the tapits and timing with an oil and plugs change. Then in the New Year install our brand new V12 Turbo charged Merlin with Hutchinson Injectors and Forrestieri Afterburners. Then watch us go !

Very safety first today though  4-2-2-2  two too deep and two too wide dragged Hooper back to link. Right though that Butterfield had his sniff after his most recent performance. 

Do you actually believe after watching the last 15 months there is a cat in hells chance of CC letting the shackles off

6 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Keep adjusting the tapits and timing with an oil and plugs change. Then in the New Year install our brand new V12 Turbo charged Merlin with Hutchinson Injectors and Forrestieri Afterburners. Then watch us go !

Very safety first today though  4-2-2-2  two too deep and two too wide dragged Hooper back to link. Right though that Butterfield had his sniff after his most recent performance. 

Who were the two too wide? 

Edited by Walt

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Don't folk get that this is the reason for the huge frustration a lot feel. It's almost like the 2 weeks off have been used on the training ground to knock such nonsense of playing well and with a tempo out of them. Don't want any of that frivolity 

I get the frustration, but only looking at us isn't the answer. Their back four were very mobile giants. If they're restricting us to shots from outside the box, then they're doing their job by not letting us play through them. We matched a good outfit that came to ours in 4th. We lost momentum with the break. Point gained. Up two places.

3 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I get the frustration, but only looking at us isn't the answer. Their back four were very mobile giants. If they're restricting us to shots from outside the box, then they're doing their job by not letting us play through them. We matched a good outfit that came to ours in 4th. We lost momentum with the break. Point gained. Up two places.

Yes they were a big organised side but we didn't have enough tempo or accuracy in passing and the lack of a different type of midfielder meant we simply didn't cause them any issues.

My real moan is thus that the ambition to have 2 players competing for each position is laudable but what is needed is 2 types of player competing for each slot.

15 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Or, 2 points dropped from the top two 

I’m surprised if anyone is hoping we’ll get into the playoffs this season and think we can win them 

19 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

I've thought for a while that CC is obsessed with having control of the centre of the pitch and whenever we come up against anyone playing five in midfield that's when our problems start. Because we play four at the back and two upfront we (imo) tend to go very narrow when up against such opposition, look at Reach today, can anyone with 100% certainty tell me where he was playing? No way was he left mid, he was so narrow.  (Again imo) CC does not trust us to play a traditional 442 against teams that set up 451/433/352 and we make too many allowances to combat their formation. The ironic thing is that having two genuine pacy / skilful wide players (which CC distrusts so much) would give us far more flexibility in countering such tactics.

Edited by Walt

8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Yes they were a big organised side but we didn't have enough tempo or accuracy in passing and the lack of a different type of midfielder meant we simply didn't cause them any issues.

My real moan is thus that the ambition to have 2 players competing for each position is laudable but what is needed is 2 types of player competing for each slot.

We also kept a clean sheet against a few clear breakaway chances, so somebody must have done summat right at the back.

3 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

It was clear he didn't have it in him after Hull.

Unfortunately we have to tread water until Mr Chairman puts the club above looking after his buddy.

Just can't understand Mr chairman, money to burn? Something doesn't add up

Been posting on here about Carlos should be gone all season long, papering over cracks, predictable and basically not being good enough.

Stopped posting about this subject several weeks ago as cannot be bothered with posting the same old stuff time and time again.

Im bored with it.  I’m bored and fed up with Wednesday, bored with the same old bobbar and have been all season.  Pains me to say it but it’s true.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Allardyce weighs the odds...Newcastle, West Ham?...Money....more than an even chance of getting something...England..Well he f.oked that up..but will probably still quote an 100% record....

Wednesday?...Totally different proposition aren't they...?

and...Is he a "Viable" alternative?

So instead of debating you're just making things up.

Carlos is a man of his word - fans don't want him he will go. 

Fans don't want him.

Carlos is bullshitter and we are stuck with him - talks about chickens and always delivered a lamb.

A half compentent manager would easily have us sat in the play offs now.

But he's not a yes man. We are truley un-workable while doyen and their side kick Carlos are around. 

Chansiri would still stand by Carlos if he relegated us because according to doyen carlos is a good man.

Wouldn't expect nowt different if my client is running a club i advise on. 

Jesus flipping wept. Bring back Milan we miss him. 

8 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

talking about now mate......I reckon they like to maintain their records....and simply think we would be too risky...

Utter crap. Whats too risky? Look at the league. Our squad just needs grabbing tweaking with a bit of pace and power and setting it up to attack. Not rocket science.