Help with ST Please

Fellow owls, 

I ask ask for your advice. I have a ST for the south and 2 STs for U11s for my two boys. 

My older lad (now 7) has been unwell for sometime, and will now require being in hospital about 70% of the time. We have been to every home game this year, but the journey for us and his new problems is now to much. 

His younger brother doesn't want to go without him, and for me football has to take a side step at this point which I'm gutted about but family and kids come first at this time. 

My my question is is it posisble to resell the tickets to someone who will actually get some use from them at a face value or discount? Or at the very least can I give them to people who maybe can't afford the POG prices? 

Please can you good people guve give me any advice on the subject? 

Thanks 

It's a tricky one, I've upgraded a childs ticket to an adult on several occasions.

You don't save enough to make it worth while, but if the adult is committed to a certain game, he'll welcome £5-7 saving, depending on which stand the ticket moves to

Edited by bigash_swfc

Hope he makes a full recovery Spencer. 

Its a difficult one with Kids tickets, maybe to save you some money ask them to change your ticket to a kids ticket aswell and hope you get a refund for the difference. Atleast that way you will still get the priority should you want to attend matches in your chosen seats. 

Or ask your tickets for the rest of the season to be printed and sent to you rather than use your card. And then individually sell on per match. Sure fans on here would buy them off you at a discounted rate.

Hope that helps. 

1 hour ago, Adam1867 said:

Hope he makes a full recovery Spencer. 

Its a difficult one with Kids tickets, maybe to save you some money ask them to change your ticket to a kids ticket aswell and hope you get a refund for the difference. Atleast that way you will still get the priority should you want to attend matches in your chosen seats. 

Or ask your tickets for the rest of the season to be printed and sent to you rather than use your card. And then individually sell on per match. Sure fans on here would buy them off you at a discounted rate.

Hope that helps. 

Email Mr Chansiri with your problem. 

He promised to answer ALL fans questions.

sorry to hear your sad news @Spencerowl

If it helps any, I have previously bought a ST from a fellow owl on here and,  as I wanted to switch the ticket from the kop to north stand, I had a small fee to pay which was basically the ST price difference between kop and north prices for the remaining games. The ticket office just needed written confirmation from the original holder stating that they were transferring it to me. 

Wishing you and your family well and I hope you're able to sort something out.