some people on here

needs a grow a pair and show some ambition

all I've read for months is

'carlos deserves this season'

please someone enlighten me what has he achieved?

O a 6th and 4th place finish and what do we get from that ,NOTHING.

well I suppose its not so bad since Carlos talks the opposition up like we are playing Barcelona every week.

posters on here still defending the man and his players after frankly the most disgusting performance in Sheffield Wednesdays history against the unwashed.

but according to woman I was sat next to on the south against Leeds 'this performance makes up for last weekend' .give me a break.

then people saying I don't want promotion cus we'll get beat every week .well we might as well give in now.

hated football under Megson but every week a opposition supporter came on here and said Wednesday bullied their team.when have we ever heard that under Carlos.

as for calling him king Carlos ,its frankly embarrassing.Wilkinson and Atkinson had more ability in there little finger.

back in the day the Wednesday fans I knew wouldn't have put up with this rubbish ON and OFF the pitch.these days no ambition what so ever .

quite happy getting a point at tough old burton.

4 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

well I suppose its not so bad since Carlos talks the opposition up like we are playing Barcelona every week.

posters on here still defending the man and his players after frankly the most disgusting performance in Sheffield Wednesdays history against the unwashed.

but according to woman I was sat next to on the south against Leeds 'this performance makes up for last weekend' .give me a break.

then people saying I don't want promotion cus we'll get beat every week .well we might as well give in now.

hated football under Megson but every week a opposition supporter came on here and said Wednesday bullied their team.when have we ever heard that under Carlos.

as for calling him king Carlos ,its frankly embarrassing.Wilkinson and Atkinson had more ability in there little finger.

back in the day the Wednesday fans I knew wouldn't have put up with this rubbish ON and OFF the pitch.these days no ambition what so ever .

Completely agree .

6 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

garymegson

25 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

very very true post.good

59 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

Yeah but weev been poo poo for the last 17 years...look where we wer 5 years ago.etc etc

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Think youre being a tad over dramatic..its only cos it was against united youve got you knickers in a twist..look at the bigger picture theres no need to panic..but saying that aint gonna calm you down is it.

So the turgid dire awful gutless clueless matches that have become a regular feature of our season don't count then  ?

How the hell a bloke can change a team the way he has is unreal.

Carlos lost his bottle against Hull, and has never regained it.

1 hour ago, welsOwl74 said:

Amen brother . I used to have pride in the fact our fans said it how it is and were a passionate bunch. That performance against the pigs was the most embarrassing experience in my life time as a wednesdayaite , it makes the 9 man Yeovil draw look respectful ! Yet we have fans saying ‘oh well, someone had to lose’ & ‘I admit we are in a blip but....’ but what ? it’s utter dross . 

Anybody happy with this season seriously needs to give their head a wobble , it’s a disgrace . An expensive disgrace at that 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

s Think youre being a tad over dramatic..its only cos it was against united youve got you knickers in a twist..look at the bigger picture theres no need to panic..but saying that aint gonna calm you down is it.

Ok let's look at the bigger picture

the last 4 games

pigs 4 2 loss biggest rivals' (just another game)

Birmingham 1 0 loss (could have been 2/3) lost next game 6 0

Leeds 3 0 win (usual slow start,eventually got going)

Bolton 2 1 loss ( they'd not scored in 8 ,not won a league game all season,scored 5 in 2 games against us)

still rely on Westwood,lee's,lee,Hutchinson and loovens (all free transfers ,here before Carlos)

shall I go on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

the last 4 games

Bolton 2 1 loss ( they'd not scored in 8 ,not won a league game all season,scored 5 in 2 games against us)

still rely on Westwood,lee's,lee,Hutchinson and loovens (all free transfers ,here before Carlos)

shall I go on

Leeds match - we could have conceded  3 times before we scored...

It is strange how some people don't think the manager should be replaced now 

We failed to get promotion in the first two seasons, which was the aim 

This season we lost in an early round of the cup, again

We've been humiliated by the pigs with the worst result against them at home in history

We're the only team to lose to Bolton this season apart from the mighty Crewe, and we've done it twice 

we're currently 12th when the aim this season was top two 

im not really sure how much worse things about have to be for it to be a sackable offence but I don't really want to find out 

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

the last 4 games

shall I go on

Cant argue with a word of that although I'm sure some will try.

• Haha 3