Just a rumour...

14 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Has carlos changed his name to harvey weinsteen or something..you all acting like your the next big thing in hollywood or something

Nothing like a good hunting of witches to get the adrenaline pumping is there

Pitchforks are out in force tonight 

4 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

Thanks for the insult but having re read my post and your response I don't need to go BACK to University you clearly don't understand a clear and reasonably concise post perhaps you could refer to the poor English specifically and then I can work on it for the future.

Yes you were being pedantic and in taking part in the character and performance assassination of a bloke we should just say thanks for the memories and all move on from without the need for any of the utter insults that's being heaped on him but hey it's a forum let's kill the bloke off and send him on his way. Ffs.

The quote "I went to Wembley several times in the ninety's and again last year thanks to him" gives the impression that your trips to Wembley in the 90's and last year were all thanks to him.

You should instead have put something along the lines of 'I went to Wembley to watch Wednesday in the 90's and thanks to him I had that opportunity again last year.'

No need to thank me for the free lesson.

21 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Any Owl that starts these BS rumours seriously wants to have a word with themselves. OK you may not want Carlos at the club but turd like this only causes rot in the club and it only serves as a negative 

I agree mate, anyone that starts any rumours seriously wants to have a word with themselves, if you are the person starting a rumour then you are just a liar, a bullshitter, i said starting not spreading them....huge difference 

Edited by steveger

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The quote "I went to Wembley several times in the ninety's and again last year thanks to him" gives the impression that your trips to Wembley in the 90's and last year were all thanks to him.

You should instead have put something along the lines of 'I went to Wembley to watch Wednesday in the 90's and thanks to him I had that opportunity again last year.'

No need to thank me for the free lesson.

Clever cnut lol 

2 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Sorry to disappoint ya Excalibur, but she's staying at my place tonight . Apparently lol 

Err I have first call on that young lady I’ve wax lyrical about her for years 

Or thats what i’m Calling it :stuwinky:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Done. If I got anywhere near her, I'd just stop dead..shudder like a whippet and faint with damp pants.

"Your eyes shine like the moon on the brightest of nights" remember saying this to me sunshine? 

Wheres that Costello?? Imagine how it makes me feel knowing that you, the same person can also be this smut peddler. 

Dont come home tonight