Don't give them another penny!!!

20 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

This is paradise compared to the football served up in the 70's

Man up FFS

No very different. We hadn't a pot to p*ss in and it was big Jack who turned this club round not just on the pitch but also got the club out of the red. Now we have extortinate ticket prices, the worse possible marketing/merchandising and enough said about the catering. That's not even touching on the 'on the field'  issues. Its not just about the football, its about the Saturday afternoon experience and at present it aint a good one. I certainly wouldn't go as far as comparing it to paradise.

I'm not saying that he should or shouldn't be moaning about it. Football is unlike anything else. We're not promised anything and we've no given right to success. However, were paying a hell of a lot for what's being served up right now. 40 quid  to watch that crap and more. I'm lucky enough to have a ST and 3 for the kids, but it's a hell of a lot of money. 

32 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

All the non clappers predicted this.

Fair play to you Sir for having principles.

7 minutes ago, marshy said:

I'm not saying that he should or shouldn't be moaning about it. Football is unlike anything else. We're not promised anything and we've no given right to success. However, were paying a hell of a lot for what's being served up right now. 40 quid  to watch that crap and more. I'm lucky enough to have a ST and 3 for the kids, but it's a hell of a lot of money

You'll have to break into those offshore accounts lol 

It's a funny business this 'ere football.

Before the season started there were loads on here talking about how we were aiming for automatic promotion and all United had to look forward to was a relegation battle. I thought that was way too optimistic.  Now after a patchy start we're looking at the opposite scenario and CC is getting - deserved - flack.

I'm on the fence because of how unpredictable football is. It may be the CC outers are right. Football being football though it's not outside the realms of possibility that we'll go on a run like we have in previous seasons and make a play off push.

I hated last year's style overall but there's the occasional spark - like Leeds - that makes me still have a bit of faith in Carlos. But it is only a bit. I think if the fans turn on him he's a goner but I hope that doesn't happen and that he either turns things around or the club go for a quick severance. 

Basically what the situation needs is people at a senior level in the club who understand football and can soberly assess the job CC is doing and the relationship he has with the players etc. And I worry we're lacking more off the pitch than on it at the moment - in all sorts of areas. 

Edited by rickygoo

Totally agree with what you have said, everyone is fed up with the performances of the team, Carlos has to go. We know what this team can play like and we should be near the top of the league with the team that we have - Bolton, Burton, Birmingham and Sunderland - NO wins. Nothing seems to be happening with the management situation. One way of showing our disgust with the state of the club at the moment is to pick a minute in the match and get up and leave the stadium (like the Liverpool fans did when their ticket prices went up). Something like the 75th minute, whether we are winning or losing, to show our dismay at what is going on with our club at the moment. Don't forget we are the club - we will still be here long after Chansiri and Carlos have gone.

Take away # and I fully agree with you . It’s cheaper to watch most champions league sides than we’d esday yet we are supposed to clap clap clap watching the guff we are getting served up. Balls to that . If I’d paid 50 quid for my ticket it’s be feeling ripped off. The fact of the matter is we are paying throug the nose to watch a load of ageing crocks hover around mid table 

46 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

This is paradise compared to the football served up in the 70's

Man up FFS

I'm not as old as you but I'm sure in 1970s players were on £100-300 tops at that level then if they played poor so be it ,but this lot will send club to wall if we aint careful  ,you cant compare it when we have 12 players earning 25k a wk plus and some on upto 50k a wk and put in yet another pathetic performance to a team what aint won a game and didn't score in previous 8 games . the football is dreadful and has been for 18 months ,bar 3-4 games.

14 minutes ago, owlmanc said:

I was sat in the Bolton end and they were laughing how awful we were. They couldn't believe their luck.

a Bolton supporter on train thought his team were going to get stuffed I told him you might get a big surprise today ,think ive seen my team a few  times lately 

15 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It's a funny business this 'ere football.

Before the season started there were loads on here talking about how we were aiming for automatic promotion and all United had to look forward to was a relegation battle. I thought that was way too optimistic.  Now after a patchy start we're looking at the opposite scenario and CC is getting - deserved - flack.

I'm on the fence because of how unpredictable football is. It may be the CC outers are right. Football being football though it's not outside the realms of possibility that we'll go on a run like we have in previous seasons and make a play off push.

I hated last year's style overall but there's the occasional spark - like Leeds - that makes me still have a bit of faith in Carlos. But it is only a bit. I think if the fans turn on him he's a goner but I hope that doesn't happen and that he either turns things around or the club go for a quick severance. 

Basically what the situation needs is people at a senior level in the club who understand football and can soberly assess the job CC is doing and the relationship he has with the players etc. And I worry we're lacking more off the pitch than on it at the moment - in all sorts of areas. 

Spot on. Its the lack of nous behind the scenes which is of concern not just CC and the team even though the latter two have a lot to answer to. He is obviously a very honourable man DC but that doesn't make him a good football club owner. We desperately need someone (obviously) a bit younger of Howard Wilkinsons  ilk to steady the ship and offer sound advice. At the moment we are becoming a rudderless ship and its not nice.

18 minutes ago, Bobster01 said:

Totally agree with what you have said, everyone is fed up with the performances of the team, Carlos has to go. We know what this team can play like and we should be near the top of the league with the team that we have - Bolton, Burton, Birmingham and Sunderland - NO wins. Nothing seems to be happening with the management situation. One way of showing our disgust with the state of the club at the moment is to pick a minute in the match and get up and leave the stadium (like the Liverpool fans did when their ticket prices went up). Something like the 75th minute, whether we are winning or losing, to show our dismay at what is going on with our club at the moment. Don't forget we are the club - we will still be here long after Chansiri and Carlos have gone.

the top tier at Bolton were were all us supporters on between 550-700 points were sat so very loyal supporters at least half of us sang carlos out very loud, and where fuc**** s**t  I'm surely players and carlos heard us very clearly . 

Guest Deleted member

I was in top tier and nobody around me was singing it

Most were looking around to try and see what silly feckers were singing it. Mostly prepubescent chavs. 

Loved it when we did score. Was really hoping we would at least draw to shut the dic keds up

Singing crap like that, abusing players when they come to thank the fans for their support at the end is crap. Don't bother going.

Edited by Deleted member

1 hour ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

At the beginning of last season,I'd have laughed at these suggestions that the club is taking us for a ride,But now i think there maybe some truth in some of the statements you just posted.:columbo:

I voted Conservative all my life, but not any more .... etc