Don't give them another penny!!!

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

At the beginning of last season,I'd have laughed at these suggestions that the club is taking us for a ride,But now i think there maybe some truth in some of the statements you just posted.:columbo:

5 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

It's not good enough.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

Great when little girls have tantrums lol

2 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Gotta be honest this is exactly how l felt on the way back last night. 

I was broken on the train going home last night. I either go out with the lads every Friday or save my money and have one away day a month with the boy. WTF should I do after that shybo yesterday???

What should any of us do?

I think us fans could cope with being bent over and screwed by the club if we were top of the league and playing fantastic football , but we are paying the highest prices in the division and being given shiete 

6 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

It's not good enough.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

I'm sure the 10,000 boycotters on here will welcome you into the fold...but remember don't buy a shirt either lol 

Guest everydays_wednesday
1 minute ago, happy bunny said:

This is paradise compared to the football served up in the 70's

Man up FFS

Not sure about that but understand what you are saying......expectations in the 70’s were non existent as we knew we were rubbish. I know as I went to all home and most away games through the 70’s and 80’s.

i actually think yesterdays result was worse than the Blades result and I actually feel more embarrassed about yesterday as at least when we lost to Blades they were high in confidence and winning.

5 minutes ago, happy bunny said:

This is paradise compared to the football served up in the 70's

Man up FFS

That's all very interesting. 

But it's flipping dogshyte compared to the 90's.

Both are equally irrelevant. I'm bothered about now.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

It's not good enough.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

great post squire,your speaking for all of us who were there yesterday

3 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I was broken on the train going home last night. I either go out with the lads every Friday or save my money and have one away day a month with the boy. WTF should I do after that shybo yesterday???

What should any of us do?

All you can do is vote with your feet pal n spend your money on summat you're gonna get value and a bit of pleasure from.

3 minutes ago, everydays_wednesday said:

Not sure about that but understand what you are saying......expectations in the 70’s were non existent as we knew we were rubbish. I know as I went to all home and most away games through the 70’s and 80’s.

i actually think yesterdays result was worse than the Blades result and I actually feel more embarrassed about yesterday as at least when we lost to Blades they were high in confidence and winning.

There was some element of truth in the joking comments leading up to the Bolton game,...'we end all teams' bad runs' - we sort of expect it's going to happen, which is pretty damming of the current situation.

We should have gone to Bolton and turned in a thoroughly professional performance, which the eight previous championship clubs had done over the last two months - we didn't and we're not even surprised.