Don't give them another penny!!!

1 hour ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

The way to protest the lack of stripes is to refuse to buy shirts without stripes. If you do that and turn up to games wearing old shirts that did have stripes maybe the penny will drop. If shirt sales fall dramatically the club will want to know why.

Buying last seasons shirt in record numbers just proved to DC that stripes weren't really that important to the fans. Maybe he is right and it is only a few fans who care.

I used to pay 25p to stand on the Kop in 1973 (50p for adults). We used to lose a lot and Cushions rained on the pitch from the North Stand regularly. The fans disquiet worked a treat though. We got relegated to the 3rd division two seasons later. It was bad then, much worse than now. However, it was cheap. The prices are diabolical now. Plus our biggest rivals are doing much better than expected which is magnifying our disenchantment. I still believe will reach the promised land sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, the prices will increase yet again at that point which will rule me out attending anymore.

2 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

Bang on mate.

#sherrifforCEO

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

I was in top tier and nobody around me was singing it

Most were looking around to try and see what silly feckers were singing it. Mostly prepubescent chavs. 

Loved it when we did score. Was really hoping we would at least draw to shut the dic keds up

Singing crap like that, abusing players when they come to thank the fans for their support at the end is crap. Don't bother going.

You must have forgot your hearing aid hundreds were shouting it not just chavs even  Carlos clearly heard it .us supporters have every right to air our disgust at that and other shocking performances ,though it's clearly wrong to abuse players 

6 minutes ago, Charles Monkey said:

I used to pay 25p to stand on the Kop in 1973 (50p for adults). We used to lose a lot and Cushions rained on the pitch from the North Stand regularly. The fans disquiet worked a treat though. We got relegated to the 3rd division two seasons later. It was bad then, much worse than now. However, it was cheap. The prices are diabolical now. Plus our biggest rivals are doing much better than expected which is magnifying our disenchantment. I still believe will reach the promised land sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, the prices will increase yet again at that point which will rule me out attending anymore.

The prices then were the same as other clubs. Our demise was down to mismanagement not because of how much we charged. 

8 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

You must have forgot your hearing aid hundreds were shouting it not just chavs even  Carlos clearly heard it .us supporters have every right to air our disgust at that and other shocking performances ,though it's clearly wrong to abuse players 

TBH it was only Lee and Reach who came over and although they were part of the loss you couldn't fault their effort or commitment so they deserved it least of all

Makes me feel sick the prices...I can't afford season tickets or memberships and get to games when I can..against the pigs sitting in South stand he whole day for fuel food and tickets was well over 100....we are really having our back doors kicked in 

Guest Deleted member
10 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

TBH it was only Lee and Reach who came over and although they were part of the loss you couldn't fault their effort or commitment so they deserved it least of all

Bannan came over. Twice

He looked gutted

Guest mrbluesky
48 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Bannan came over. Twice

He looked gutted

Well he in`t going to have happy face after that performance.

Guest Deleted member
2 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Well he in`t going to have happy face after that performance.

He looked more gutted at the amount of fans shouting 'f*** off' at him and making w*****r gestures at him tbh

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, Grandad said:

He looked more gutted at the amount of fans shouting 'f*** off' at him and making w*****r gestures at him tbh

That`s better lol