Don't give them another penny!!!

4 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

Agree with a lot of this, but I don't think you can blame the players- apart from the Preston and Blunts games they've pretty much played to orders from what I can see.

It's the huge passive/safety first periods in games that are hindering us, not particularly individual mistakes and performances- and that comes from the coach.

5 hours ago, OneDavidHirst said:

I've had enough.

£505 for a kop ST for me and the boy, we've had them for the last 5 years. Next season it goes up from £50 to £200 for him as he'll be 11, God knows what it will be for me but they will put it up, so I will more than likely be forking out £700 to watch that. Why should I?

When Mr Chansiri made us one of the most expensive Championship clubs to watch he turned us from "supporters" to "customers". When you're a customer paying the top whack you have every right to be disgruntled if you get nothing for your money........we've had foooook all. They are lucky we've been as patient for this long.

It's not good enough.

I watch them on the road, It costs me £100 plus every away day for me and the boy. I love my away days. I don't really mind if the lads lose but it's unacceptable to watch them capitulate like they did yesterday, and at Preston, and against that Piggy 5cum. They don't deserve the thousands of us who travel every week.

Until there is real change within the structure of the club and Carlos is gone, I am not giving them a single penny more than I have to. Villa, Reading and Forest away are cancelled. I wont buy another programme or anything else from inside the ground or that pathetic Megastore.

As for the kit, they have stolen our stripes and made us a laughing stock. I would urge any fan who loves and respects the wonderful history and traditions of this club to boycott the new kit to show our anger. It's the only way to make them listen and to show that we won't stand for this shambles. They have to give the best support the best of everything. Just raising ticket prices isn't the answer to their commercial incompetence.

Feel free to neg away but we are having the pi55 taken out of us now, and it has to stop. Othwerwise we're going to slip to oblivion.

#boycottthekit

#dontgivethemapenny

#fightforourstripes

About time you got real. As soon as the “terrible” shareholders and directors (all of whom were local Sheffield people) ended up giving our family shares to Mr Madaric, we became customers. I warned about the consequences and the alternatives at the time. It is now far too late. As I said back then, we are all just the same as customers at Sheffield Arena, no more and no less. We will not get it back either so get used to it. 

4 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

About time you got real. As soon as the “terrible” shareholders and directors (all of whom were local Sheffield people) ended up giving our family shares to Mr Madaric, we became customers. I warned about the consequences and the alternatives at the time. It is now far too late. As I said back then, we are all just the same as customers at Sheffield Arena, no more and no less. We will not get it back either so get used to it. 

Sadly,What you've just said is the first step to us just being a Brand Name/Franchise rather than the  Traditional Football Club that we all love.WTF:

4 hours ago, Bobster01 said:

Totally agree with what you have said, everyone is fed up with the performances of the team, Carlos has to go. We know what this team can play like and we should be near the top of the league with the team that we have - Bolton, Burton, Birmingham and Sunderland - NO wins. Nothing seems to be happening with the management situation. One way of showing our disgust with the state of the club at the moment is to pick a minute in the match and get up and leave the stadium (like the Liverpool fans did when their ticket prices went up). Something like the 75th minute, whether we are winning or losing, to show our dismay at what is going on with our club at the moment. Don't forget we are the club - we will still be here long after Chansiri and Carlos have gone.

Well said Bobster.

It would show the club we meant business if everyone walked out at a certain minute, but i cant see it happening as no one sticks together.

....i walked out before this season due to ever increasing ticket prices after 40 years of going.

We showed the club loyalty and like other clubs they thank us with big price increases 

12 minutes ago, Andrew Robinson said:

What were the alternatives? I seem to remember that us being Wednesday there wasn't the option of admin (like most fooked up clubs), but the rather sobering prospect of liquidation. 

16 minutes ago, eguin said:

Well said Bobster.

It would show the club we meant business if everyone walked out at a certain minute, but i cant see it happening as no one sticks together.

....i walked out before this season due to ever increasing ticket prices after 40 years of going.

We showed the club loyalty and like other clubs they thank us with big price increases 

Exactly, it is not fair how people are being priced out of football. Chansiri is lucky to have the fan Base that we have and personally I think he is exploiting how loyal the fans are. The only way to effect Chansiri is to effect him commercially and walking out of the game at a set time will force his hand, boycotting the kit as well would be another way to effect him too.

12 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I think us fans could cope with being bent over and screwed by the club if we were top of the league and playing fantastic football , but we are paying the highest prices in the division and being given shiete 

This 100% 

14 hours ago, happy bunny said:

This is paradise compared to the football served up in the 70's

Man up FFS

Agreed.  And 2000 to 2010 was terrible too.

Season ticket prices are, mainly, reasonable. I bought a 3 year one. 

Match day prices and megastore prices are a ripoff and will not encourage any new fans. 

The Bolton result was a shocker but we have the squad to at least challenge for top six again.

Don't think Carlos can ever win over some fans.  Finish 4th and they still moan.  

21 hours ago, Walt said:

What were the alternatives? I seem to remember that us being Wednesday there wasn't the option of admin (like most fooked up clubs), but the rather sobering prospect of liquidation. 

Well just think of the recent attempt to raise money by selling membership of the 150 years club. The intention was for 15,000 supporters to pay around £2k each for unsecured promises of season tickets when/if the club gets to the PL. Total income would have been £30m. Of course, it’s never going to happen. But when Geoff Sheard was snooping around, I made it clear he was not a viable solution. But a new share issue with secured investments could have raised enough to solve the problems at the time and give some team investment. I personally would have bought some new shares. But, the general view on here was that most had already “invested” enough by buying match tickets or season tickets. Most seemed to want a single owner like we have now. Hence the end of the traditional club many now want back. There was another way and that way and the traditional club are now gone forever. 

Edited by Andrew Robinson

On 10/15/2017 at 21:11, Grandad said:

He looked more gutted at the amount of fans shouting 'f*** off' at him and making w*****r gestures at him tbh

Disgrace, they want f*cking off tbh. No doubt they'd al had at least 6 pints and/or half a gram

On 15/10/2017 at 21:07, Bouncing Owl said:

I don't think anyone can question Baz's commitment - always gives 100% and he's also a very good footballer.

His strike rate for us is a goal every 25 (or so) games, so for a central midfielder I wouldn’t say that that is any where near good enough I’m afraid. Lightweight players like Bannan are very much part of our problem in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 18:22, @owlstalk said:

Interesting comparison

i wonder what % of the average working wage a ticket cost then vs what a ticket costs now

be interesting to see that 

Read what I put again please

Everybody jumping on the usual ticket price, player recruitment and expectation bandwagon

Oh and we had our fair share of moaners then too