Outclassed

3 minutes ago, Sheff44 said:

Clueless and embarrassing. Outclassed in every dept. by a side on a lot smaller budget, very poor half.

Can't be any worse second half, surely ?

Hopefully that goal wakes these set of prats ip today hooper only one deserving that shirt today but they willl be the ones nervous knowing we better in second half still all to play with 

Just now, TheBoyBeevers said:

Indeed, room for hope, but they are a very well assembled team. 

We have been dreadful, the worst we've played all season by miles and we save it for the derby. 

Yeah but that's Carlos' way

Pulls out massive wins when they're least expected but we blow the big games

Let's hope second half is way way way better

Owlstalk Shop

It's a derby, what did people expect from this game?lol

I mean, is anyone genuinely surprised that they turned up?

This is the most comfortable derby I've sat through in my life, because even if they win I know we have the better looking future longer-term. Helps being on the other side of the world, mind.

Edited by Dan™

Just now, @owlstalk said:

At least we're normally a 2nd half team, that's what is keeping me going. 

The lack of pace in our team is the worst thing to watch, it's painful to watch us labour in attack at times. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Can't make excuses as first 40 was terrible but to lose a goal in 2 mins in a big derby would unsettle a lot of sides.  Go to go for it now... And that's frustrating thing when we do and play positive we look a much better side. 

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Didnt turn up.

Carlos has real issues getting a side up for the important games.

Nothing to do with being up for it, it was two individual mistakes for the goals.

They've played some pretty flicks (easy to do when you're 2-0 up in a game like this), but not really threatened us. The disappointment is that we haven't threatened much either, but again, when you give the other side a 2-0 head start that makes things all the more difficult as you can't afford to let another slip.

4 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

It's a derby, what did people expect from this game?lol

I mean, is anyone genuinely surprised that they turned up?

This is the most comfortable derby I've sat through in my life, because even if they win I know we have the better looking future longer-term. Helps being on the other side of the world, mind.

I'm the same- the toughest part about this derby is that it's 2.15AM over here in NZ and I'm up for work in a few hours. 

Thankfully free from any workplace banter tomorrow, most of the Kiwis at work thought the Sheffield Derby was a horse race. 

50 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Nothing to do with being up for it, it was two individual mistakes for the goals.

They've played some pretty flicks (easy to do when you're 2-0 up in a game like this), but not really threatened us. The disappointment is that we haven't threatened much either, but again, when you give the other side a 2-0 head start that makes things all the more difficult as you can't afford to let another slip.

You'll find it easier if you accept we weren't up to it and they were instead of making excuses