north west corner

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

don't need to sell it anymore  ,we have hundreds of tickets left in lower west 200plus left on kop and quite a few left on grandstand if this game cant sell out there is no way north west corner will ever be needed.

Agree with what you say

however I took the OP as just posing the question....probably WTF:

Edited by Bluestripe

so we have stands that have too small a holding area out back so cant sell all the seats, even though the top tier of piggy lane's away stand plus QPRs and loads of others are much smaller.

we have blocks of stands dressed up as trampolines for segregation (in all games) even though loads of other fierce derbies have only a row of stewards.

and now we have a stand deemed too steep!! anyone ever been to toytown? and Evertons top tier of main stand, both with a much steeper gradient than the NW corner.

When you think the Kop has had 20k plus in it on loads and loads of occasions throughout its long and beautiful history, but now the back areas are deemed too small to accommodate 11k.

what a Farce.

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Was a nice idea but in reality wasn't the greatest 

The idea was sound, putting the people taking up these tickets in the same area was ludicrous.   

Causing stigma where it need not exist, especially when I imagine the view is actually not bad, as long as it's not raining!

To be fair, no reason exists why this should still not happen, just have the tickets dished out in all area's, mixed up - and then sell that area of the ground at slightly reduced rate because it's uncovered.       Gifting 1.5k tickets to those who cannot buy is not a bad idea, they won't always be jobless and will remember when times change and they become employed again.

Edited by HubristicClapper

24 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

don't need to sell it anymore  ,we have hundreds of tickets left in lower west 200plus left on kop and quite a few left on grandstand if this game cant sell out there is no way north west corner will ever be needed.

Are you actually a Wednesdayite mate, because you're doing a good job of talking us down every time you open your mouth.

• Thanks 2

Just now, bigthinrob said:

Are you actually a Wednesdayite mate, because you're doing a good job of talking us down every time you open your mouth.

I go home and away pal I don't care if only 20000 turn up be easier to get car out . but I'm stating a fact that its 1st derby in 6 years both clubs doing well and we cant sell out yet some keep asking for lower west and we cant sell those seats.

Just now, handworth52 said:

I go home and away pal I don't care if only 20000 turn up be easier to get car out . but I'm stating a fact that its 1st derby in 6 years both clubs doing well and we cant sell out yet some keep asking for lower west and we cant sell those seats.

Just don't understand why obviously top supporter's like you are queuing up to show our club and support in a bad light. Especially this week.