Football Heaven Boycott

Guest Copthorneowl

Be just the job to hear someone say  "thar nos its me Brian't blade" on lovely sweet radio Sussex!!!!!!!!

Miss all that banter. ...but.not too much.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Am I allowed? I thought it was for those that don't go?  lol

Caller "It's a grumble, I haven't been but we were rubbish today"

Caller 2 "what it is yeah, you know what I mean yeah, what I fink is this. What do you fink?

I'm in 2 minds yeah"

presenter - "bit quiet tonight boss, get Brian on, that'll get em ringing up"

Brian - "I'm uuuunited me, let me just say this, believe you me (prattles on about Wednesday for 10mins and barely mentions United whether they've won or lost)

The original phone in but the repetitive tools they keep giving air time to forces folk to switch off.

Sorry big Ron but the word fink is definitely born,bred, and raised in Landarn.

Edited by Copthorneowl

Guest rockysclone
4 hours ago, East Suffolk Owl said:

Its one of best radio football shows out there ..some of the blunt callers are one sandwich short of a picnic I'd agree... But long live football heaven

So do we 

mark right yeah 

18 hours ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Without doubt Radio Sheffield and particularly Football Heaven is very biased towards the Scrubbers so I call upon all my fellow Owls to not listen to this cr@ppy programme and do not call in, as a programme without the massive would be a complete waste of air time 

Can never understand peoples paranoia with this, no they are not they try and report equally with every local side, Pigs fans say the same too, bizarre.

All I do know is we are very lucky to have a local sports station that so in depth and on every night because other areas get F all coverage and if they do its usually shitee.