Football Heaven Boycott

33 minutes ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Without doubt Radio Sheffield and particularly Football Heaven is very biased towards the Scrubbers so I call upon all my fellow Owls to not listen to this cr@ppy programme and do not call in, as a programme without the massive would be a complete waste of air time 

All football heaven does is highlight the amount of simple people our area has. 

Not helped one bit by the presenters giving credence to all the moronic waffle 

Radio Sheffield can be summed up by their "advert" for the upcoming Derby on Sunday - Horrific!!

I tune in probably 2 or 3 times a week.

Find it astonishing that ignorant kn*obs who often can’t string two sentences together re-appear night after night. Clearly someone is telling them they were great :rolleyes:

I always appreciate when they helpfully identify themself.. “yer Rob it’s me, tha nos...Eckington Blade”. Handy to get advance notice that a fuc*kin moro*n is about to assault the airwaves.

I look at it not as intelligent football talk...it’s an affirmation that 25% of population should be strangled at birth.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Bluestripe said:

I tune in probably 2 or 3 times a week.

Find it astonishing that ignorant kn*obs who often can’t string two sentences together re-appear night after night. Clearly someone is telling them they were great :rolleyes:

I always appreciate when they helpfully identify themself.. “yer Rob it’s me, tha nos...Eckington Blade”. Handy to get advance notice that a fuc*kin moro*n is about to assault the airwaves.

I look at it not as intelligent football talk...it’s an affirmation that 25% of population should be strangled at birth.

Why don't you go on and redress the balance?