Sheffield Wednesday on FIFA 18 (out this month)

5 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Look forward more to being Wednesday on football manager than fifa to be honest.

Oh I'll pick that up as well, although when I'm bored I'll start a champ man 01/02 with the 2016 squads, then regret it coz there is no tonton zola moukouko 

I always have quite a few on the go. I have started playing Witcher 3 again after I installed the new HD reworked mod. The game looks absolutely incredible at 4K with all settings maxed out. This is on PC of course. 

Witcher 3 is surely one of the greatest games of all time. 

Sorry, posted in wrong place. CAn I delete this post?

Edited by Mrmason69
update answer

I tend to get foul-mouthed messages from all countries when I play online...they don't like it when I point out a 59 year old bloke using 'SWFC' has beaten them. It seems a favourite is that they will or I should feck my mother....it confuses them when I tell them she's dead.  

Looking forward to FIFA 18. I can't understand the details but I only play online anyway. Tried UT but that seems to be just all about people paying for really fast players and pressing every button really fast. Bit silly really.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

I tend to get foul-mouthed messages from all countries when I play online...they don't like it when I point out a 59 year old bloke using 'SWFC' has beaten them. It seems a favourite is that they will or I should feck my mother....it confuses them when I tell them she's dead.  

Looking forward to FIFA 18. I can't understand the details but I only play online anyway. Tried UT but that seems to be just all about people paying for really fast players and pressing every button really fast. Bit silly really.

Be fair the foul mouth messages are probably from me :manager:

Aye online is pretty much all about pace wh*ring, although in 17 they did tone it down so it wasn't as useful. Ill stick to trying to rebuild my fifa 17 swfc squad, should keep me busy for a while 

3 hours ago, marcx666 said:

I'm gonna miss me Wednesday team in fifa 17, it's amazing what you can do if you spend all your money on getting players who are out of contract, then either keeping them or selling them for exorbitant prices a year later lol

Seems I play it exactly the same way as you! lolBayern bought Jack Wilshere from me for £75m and Aaron Ramsey for £65m - idiots! (Arsenal are great at allowing their players contracts run down)

5th season in (don't play it much) and Wednesday are already worth £1.36 billion, and a slight bit of editing means George Hirst is in my squad - a 94-rated (started at 67!) goal machine worth £130m!

I also only sign British players (but from other clubs and through the academy scouting).

Ahhhh well, roll on starting all over again with FIFA 18!! lol

2 hours ago, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

Seems I play it exactly the same way as you! lolBayern bought Jack Wilshere from me for £75m and Aaron Ramsey for £65m - idiots! (Arsenal are great at allowing their players contracts run down)

5th season in (don't play it much) and Wednesday are already worth £1.36 billion, and a slight bit of editing means George Hirst is in my squad - a 94-rated (started at 67!) goal machine worth £130m!

I also only sign British players (but from other clubs and through the academy scouting).

Ahhhh well, roll on starting all over again with FIFA 18!! lol

Haha about 2 seasons in I signed Kovacic from Real on a free, season after I played inter in pre season, won, then they offered me 40 mill for him, I did my usual with people I dont really wanna sell and doubled the offer plus extra and they paid 104 mill for him lol

• Haha 1

Yep, can't wait for FIFA 18, played 17 to death, my UT is probably the best I've ever had without cheating so I'm quite proud and also a little sad that I'll be leaving them behind.

In terms of Wednesday, I have a "football manager" type save where I just act as manager and sim every game, using this tactic I got Hooper to an overall of 82 or 83 and he was constantly being called up for England.

I would love to see Hillsborough on it though, that modded version looks immense, right down to the background over the little area where Tango sits at home games.

Think I have got 3 or 4 seasons left on fifa 16 manager mode. 

Can't believe people are moaning about the online abusers,  Not getting them and in a silly argument is why I don't play online anymore. 

Think its something to do with my stats being so good so get serious players boooo. 

That's the price you pay for 0 losses.  I'm just too good. And if it's losing I switch it off in the 89th minute. Then on again to read the message from the mardy arse victim 

So who's up for a game against me then. lol

Best bit about the FIFA games is letting the other half talk online on the microphone while I play the game. Proper winds up some when they think they are getting beaten by a girl. Mind you, doesn't happen much as I'm a bit naff at it; those occassions she gets asked out on dates quite a bit. Thinking about it, I may have to stop letting her 'play'. :wacko:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Best bit about the FIFA games is letting the other half talk online on the microphone while I play the game. Proper winds up some when they think they are getting beaten by a girl. Mind you, doesn't happen much as I'm a bit naff at it; those occassions she gets asked out on dates quite a bit. Thinking about it, I may have to stop letting her 'play'. :wacko:

Brilliant

lol

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, bazinga said:

Let's face It, PES will be the far better game again! Just need to take half an hour to install all the team names and kits then have a year of excellence!

I played the demo and hated it, feels like its on rails, and is so slow it might be a good walking football simulator

8 hours ago, marcx666 said:

I played the demo and hated it, feels like its on rails, and is so slow it might be a good walking football simulator

I thought the same about PES last year having played the demo but still bought it and it's possibly the greatest football game I've ever played. 

Can't stand fifa, it's all style and no substance and I've always felt fifa is slow and drab to play.