Sheffield Wednesday on FIFA 18 (out this month)

91cygXStWYL._SL1500_.jpg

FIFA 18 is out this month (September 29th to be exact) and was wondering if there were any keen FIFA players on here and if so what do you make of Wednesday on Fifa.

Pretty sure there was someone on here who claimed they did the attributes for each player for EA Sports?

I have an Xbox One that pretty much only gets turned on to play FIFA (can't find any other games worth buying on it) and love the game although very frustrating that the Sheffield Wednesday side of it just isn't up to scratch.

Would absolutely love the stadium to be rendered properly and in detail (along with Ozzie Owl of course).

Would also be good to have a few player traits in there that we see at Hillsborough week in week out.

Looking forward to this years release although early indications are that there's not a lot of new stuff in it to shout about yet

Pre-Release FIFA 18 Here

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

91cygXStWYL._SL1500_.jpg

FIFA 18 is out this month (September 29th to be exact) and was wondering if there were any keen FIFA players on here and if so what do you make of Wednesday on Fifa.

Pretty sure there was someone on here who claimed they did the attributes for each player for EA Sports?

I have an Xbox One that pretty much only gets turned on to play FIFA (can't find any other games worth buying on it) and love the game although very frustrating that the Sheffield Wednesday side of it just isn't up to scratch.

Would absolutely love the stadium to be rendered properly and in detail (along with Ozzie Owl of course).

Would also be good to have a few player traits in there that we see at Hillsborough week in week out.

Looking forward to this years release although early indications are that there's not a lot of new stuff in it to shout about yet

Pre-Release FIFA 18 Here

Same as you only game a I play really. Occasionally venture on to others but eventually end up back on fifa. 

I play it mostly online so playing as wednesday is ok as you play "similar" type teams. 

Sadly the lesser players dont have he effort put in that the superstars do so thats the bit I find most disappointing. 

All the same I cant wait for fifa 18. 

Predictions based on previous games and my personal opinion:
Westwood 75

Wildsmith 68

Dawson 64 

Hunt 72

Palmer 68 

Pudil 67

Fox 65 

Lees 73

Loovens 69

van Aken 74?

Venancio 72?

Wallace 70

Boyd 72

Reach 70

Matias 75

Butterfield 71

Bannan 72

Lee 70

Hutchinson 70

Jones 72

Abdi 71

Forestieri 74

Rhodes 75

Hooper 76

Fletcher 73

Nuhiu 66

Joao 69

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

91cygXStWYL._SL1500_.jpg

Pre-Release FIFA 18 Here

What's Fifa 18 ?? lol

8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

91cygXStWYL._SL1500_.jpg

Pre-Release FIFA 18 Here

They did and they still are

3 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Predictions based on previous games and my personal opinion:
Westwood 75

Wildsmith 68

Dawson 64 

Hunt 72

Palmer 68 

Pudil 67

Fox 65 

Lees 73

Loovens 69

van Aken 74?

Venancio 72?

Wallace 70

Boyd 72

Reach 70

Matias 75

Butterfield 71

Bannan 72

Lee 70

Hutchinson 70

Jones 72

Abdi 71

Forestieri 74

Rhodes 75

Hooper 76

Fletcher 73

Nuhiu 66

Joao 69

I've been told by someone ITK that Rhodes is 73!