OWLS IN THE PARK 2017

10513261_521586944634505_1987048667959402498_n.jpg

Sheffield Wednesday tonight told fans that the new replica kits will NOT be on sale at Owls In The Park this year so how will that affect this years event?

Many people turn up on the day to get their hands on the new shirts but if they're not going to be on sale for a few weeks then will fans go along?

There's the opportunity to meet the players, watch some fireworks and have a look at someone baking a massive giant football cake (yes really) so there will still be a few things to do but how badly will the new about the shirts not being there affect things?

And surely there's going to be families rocking up who haven't heard yet that the new shirts won't be on sale - can imagine they're going to be properly gutted/angry on the day too

Toffs.thumb.jpg.d04d40381d1482793de51eb4af84e0ea.jpg

Owlstalk Shop

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Hallam FM have taken over this year

So expect 'whacky fun' instead

lol

I've now changed my mind, I'm not going you can't replace some decent new music, with "whacky fun" and pop rubbish. I'm not infecting my kids with that drivel.

And fail miserably and not provide me with new kits to buy the kids.

(Esp. as I now looks like they had to move the owls in the park event because they knew they wouldn't have the replica's in by the time they normally host it.)

Edited by Maddogbob