Official January Transfer Rumours Thread..

Guest Kagoshimaowl
11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So the only business in or out we have done today is letting Penney go to Mansfield. So disappointing we haven’t bought in any pace or goals but also thought we would have loaned out some of the fringe players. DC really doesn’t seem to like letting players go, I hope that changes in the summer because this squad really needs freshening up. 

And that is dumb as well.  Surely he's better than fox.  Terrible window for us!

For the people complaining, just wait til the summer if you think this was a bad transfer window. Truth is we will probably have to sacrifice the likes of FF, BB, GH etc if we want to move forward because we gambled and failed big time and now the damage has been done.

People need to realise this. 

• Haha 1

Just now, s6 owl said:

For the people complaining, just wait til the summer if you think this was a bad transfer window. Truth is we will probably have to sacrifice the likes of FF, BB, GH etc if we want to move forward because we gambled and failed big time and now the damage has been done.

People need to realise this. 

Thanks cheerie bean lol

16 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

Exactly as I expected today.

Would be daft to spend serious money when Jos doesn’t yet know where it should be spent. May as well continue to test out different players from the squad to see who fits the system. 

Pace is is an issue but less so if Matias is going to be involved. I’d have liked a left wing back but we can out Pudil there when Lees/JvA are back or put Reach there if needed.

Far from a disastrous day and I can see exactly why we’ve decided not to dive in to anything.

I've not long said virtually the same on Twitter. However, way too many of our lot don't seem able to reason with their own common sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

It's like the bobbage in days of yore.

Down the bottom end of the league, and not bringing anyone in. lol

Gives us something to moan about though, so its not all bad. Just disappointed that we didn’t take our chance to get Tudgay and JJ back.