Positives.

We battled against a team of sht houses which we never usually do. 

We not only battled but had them under the cosh for much of the game. 

Preston and Burton are two games I expect very little from. See sht houses reference above.

We have started better than last season and a lot of the "favourites" have had indifferent starts. The reaction wouldn't be as strong if United hadn't won (at home) again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chirpyowl said:

Brian Laws was quite scathing about Boyd's performance on the Radio Sheffield commentary. Picked him out specifically for criticism. 

Radio Sheffield's commentary was a joke this afternoon , Gidds  was calling Hunt  Palmer even after Brian corrected him lol and then when Fletcher went off he started calling Fox  Fletcher . 

I'm going to start calling Gidds Trigger in future . 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, chirpyowl said:

Brian Laws was quite scathing about Boyd's performance on the Radio Sheffield commentary. Picked him out specifically for criticism. 

Radio Sheffield tho lol

6 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Radio Sheffield's commentary was a joke this afternoon , Gidds  was calling Hunt  Palmer even after Brian corrected him lol and then when Fletcher went off he started calling Fox  Fletcher . 

I'm going to start calling Gidds Trigger in future . 

Kept on making mistakes and giving either wrong or pointless information.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, chirpyowl said:

Ill be honest..i was looking after our baby and he was restless all afternoon..i watched as much of the match i could and boyd looked good for what i saw in the first half