OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Many moons back, in a bar up Eccy Rooad, we were on our way out and spotted CP and his entourage. My old Mucker Matt gave him what I thought was a piece of paper, CP said "not doing autographs tonight mate" 

Imagine the look on Carltons face when Matt said, "No, it's my business card, if you need any decorating doing give me a ring".

That was  lollollol

Wish we had a Carlton now. He never got credit deserved, including last night on Footy Heaven when Mick et al focused on his effort.

Much more than that, he was quality - protected  stoppers and ball players, distributed well, motivated all around , all while scoring hat tricks.

Brilliant. 

Edited by fred mciver

3 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Wish we had a Carlton now. He never got credit deserved, including last night on Footy Heaven when Mick et al focused on his effort.

Much more than that, he was quality - which we had him now.

A bit disingenuous Fred as MIck was cut, I thought he was to be invited to further develop what he was saying but hey ho this is RSFH.

2 hours ago, Bluestripe said:

Well pitched contribution from Tom Lees...Staton didn’t push him as hard as he might have, buypt he spoke well

What you want him to say?

'The fans were hoping for an apology cus they thought you were all an absolute disgrace that game not least you and your new CB partner'

Would that have been sufficient for you? 

41 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

What you want him to say?

'The fans were hoping for an apology cus they thought you were all an absolute disgrace that game not least you and your new CB partner'

Would that have been sufficient for you? 

Think you may have misinterpreted what I wrote

RS were shi*t-stirring after the derby game cause Wednesday didn’t offer any players for interview. They wanted to ramp it up for their own reasons.

I had no probs with us offering no players...just expected that after the overly-aggressive interview of CC, they’d be having another pop at stirring it up...in the end Staton didn’t.

As I said, Lees spoke well..said as much as needed to be said