OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

Not defending the pricing structure at Hillsborough at all but to suggest the crowds are worse than they were pre the increase is just a blatant lie. As for this idea about Chansiri not knowing or understanding what the average man/woman earns in Sheffield, how do we know? To suggest he doesn't based on the fact he isn't from here is just ridiculous.

6 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Not defending the pricing structure at Hillsborough at all but to suggest the crowds are worse than they were pre the increase is just a blatant lie. As for this idea about Chansiri not knowing or understanding what the average man/woman earns in Sheffield, how do we know? To suggest he doesn't based on the fact he isn't from here is just ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly, it was the first thing I thought when he called in. Thought it reeked of bacon to be honest

9 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

I'm sure he knows - it just doesn't bother him.