Donny v Owls OMDT

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Reach at LB is a massive waste imo. 

I agree. 

I think there is a good player there, but I do worry we are turning him into some sort of utility type. 

Just now, SiJ said:

I agree. 

I think there is a good player there, but I do worry we are turning him into some sort of utility type. 

I think we already have tbh

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

To be honest it's clear we are pretty similar to last season in many respects. We're probably stronger for adding Boyd and hopefully the defender or two. We finished 4th so it wouldn't be bad to be the same as last year right? Hopefully with a bi more confidence going forward. 

For me...we've got to try and strike a balance between the first and second season of Carlos's time in charge. 

Particularly at home we need to be a bit more attacking. Really put teams under the cosh and look to bang in the goals. 

If away from home we adopt a more defensive approach then so be it. This is a tough league and often you will have to go away and grind out results. That is something we certainly learnt to do last season

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Poor decision. Left wing is his position, and one with a hell of a lot of potential. 

Totally agree and feel sorry for the lad