Vitoria de Setubal vs Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

It wouldn't be good would it but you'd think that even if we haven't signed anyone either Hutch or Loovens would be fit by then. Not sure about Loovens but don't think there's much wrong with Hutch at the moment.

Hutch is still recovering from a hernia op

18 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Yes those would be the likely changes, but that doesn't look like a promotion winning side to me Three or four years ago, but the division has improved a heck of a lot since then

God knows how we finished in the top 6 2 seasons running must have been pure flukes:manager:

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

My side topple that one, and give you Westwood and one of the new centre backs

Wildsmith

Palmer

New centre back

Loovens

Pudil

Hutchinson

Lee

Matias or Wallace

Abdi

Forestieri

Fletcher or Joao

Doesn't this just show we've got a f*cking good squad though, that we can put out 2 competitive teams? I always thought that was a good thing <.<

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

From the subs bench? 

Yep there was an interview on the OS earlier today, says he had an op on it straight after the play offs pretty much, the docs said he would be out 2 months, hes back pretty much after a month but there was no point in being stupid and rushing it

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

Yep there was an interview on the OS earlier today, says he had an op on it straight after the play offs pretty much, the docs said he would be out 2 months, hes back pretty much after a month but there was no point in being stupid and rushing it

I know he was under the knife, my query more that if he's recovering he probably shouldn't be on the bench. 

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I know he was under the knife, my query more that if he's recovering he probably shouldn't be on the bench. 

I linked you to the interview with him and what he said, he said he could have played against Farense but after a bit against Portapotty theres no point in rushing it, so pretty much 20 mins today is just another step without going daft