Meeting Nuhiu

37 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well while we are bragging ( except lomas obviously) I had Chris waddle round to mine for Sunday dinner once. Was totally in awe but trying to be dead cool while running into the other room to ring everyone I knew to brag. 

Thanks mate rub salt in wounds haha

Used to work with Wednesday legend Danny Reet's Mrs. He came in to pick her up a few times and I had a decent chat with him, doesn't have the best reputation but was a nice lad when I spoke to him. Said he knew his time was up with Wednesday when a striker got injured and Sturrock brought on Drissa Diallo instead of him. 

I'll add some more worked for owls shop ages ago only for couple of months tommy spurt came in I was serving him at same time some friends of mine came in one a blade we took psssss out of the blade together. Also met lee grant legend that bloke really down to earth. But the biggest misers all b@stard award goes to Luke varney he's a nob. And I had to print his shirt :(

I saw FF in Meadowhall buying sushi he was happy to stop for a photo whilst holding his bags of sushi. (No fishy jokes please) :laugh: 

also saw chansiri DC having a cheeky smoke near players entrance at hillsborough he was also happy for photos. put his cig out and had photos with must have be 15-20 people did not speak much tho just smiled but that will be a language thing I would assume

40 minutes ago, CharlieOwl said:

She was really nice as well, think she was from Austria as well so recon they must have been together for a while. Makes a change in the footballing world.

He ordered a Mediterranean salad with hot chicken breast and a quarter chicken medium on the side. His missus got 5 wings plain and chips. Got a extra potion of thighs after as well to share. By some miracle as well you seemed to know that I do in fact work at Nandos. Apparently he's quite a regular but I've only just started working at that one so I'd not seen him before.

Mayo or Salad cream ? 

4 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

I'll add some more worked for owls shop ages ago only for couple of months tommy spurt came in I was serving him at same time some friends of mine came in one a blade we took psssss out of the blade together. Also met lee grant legend that bloke really down to earth. But the biggest misers all b@stard award goes to Luke varney he's a nob. And I had to print his shirt :(

Not all over the stock i hope 

1 minute ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

Once I met Gary Madine. Can't remember any specifics, just everything went black and when I woke up my eye was killing me. 

Were you his cellmate ? 

46 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Years and years ago I worked in Meadowhell... Use to see big Kev Pressman all the time. Presser was a regular shopper at the store I worked at, but it was more to hang around with me really cos I was so cool back then, we were dead close proper good mates. We had nicknames and everything for each other... he use to call me Adam cos that's what my badge on my shirt said... I'd lost mine so wore a random one, but it was a long running joke. You had to be there really. 

This one time I said "Ey up" and he smiled at me...

Jacamo?

4 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

If you printed his shirt how you wrote that post then I'm not surprised he was pissed lol

Carl Bradshaw ( when he was an owl) lived next door to me when I was 10ish. Hirst was there regularly. Gary Shelton lived around the corner and me and my older bro babysat his kids a couple of times. I used to work in a designer menswear shop in my late teens, Hirsty, Carlton Palmer, Waddle, Wim Jonk, Dalian Atkinson and few more... even Jimmy White. All of them were great as I remember!!

beat that suckers lol 

4 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

If you printed his shirt how you wrote that post then I'm not surprised he was pissed lol

Haha that's me writing to quick on phone still can't get handle of typing on iPhones got fat finger syndrome lol 

One spoke to Nigel Worthington with my dad and a mate for what seemed like hours. It was probably about 5 minutes. We wanted autographs and he told us to come upto the training ground to get as many as we could get.

He then invited us into the changing rooms where we got to pull up the socks of Chris Bart Willilams and comb the hair of Danny Wilson.

All true up to the word he.