Meeting Nuhiu

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

I was young and stupid!

Fair enough, should have blamed it on your mates though - fell in with the wrong crowd, led astray etc.

6 hours ago, walkleyblue said:

I bumped into him at Law brothers buying pop not long after we lost 5-1 to Stevenage felt like telling him how dogshit we were that day.

Seemed abit of a nob, about a week later we lost to Carlisle and Madine got sent off. I remember on the car journey home thinking I wish I'd told him now

It's comical looking back now isn't it, with the strike force we have, to think that was the attitude of our best striker a few years back. Now we loan out Portuguese internationals and have two of the top scorers I'm the division over the last 5 years. In all seriousness I did see him a few times about town when he played for us and he was always trollied, it's a shame really. Felt like telling him aswell. 

Edited by don'tCallMeOwlCallYo

12 minutes ago, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

It's comical looking back now isn't it, with the strike force we have, to think that was the attitude of our best striker a few years back. Now we loan out Portuguese internationals and have two of the top scorers I'm the division over the last 5 years. In all seriousness I did see him a few times about town when he played for us and he was always trollied, it's a shame really. Felt like telling him aswell. 

Shame ya didn't lol

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Shame ya didn't lol

I had already heard what happend to the last bloke that did lol

Nah duno why I didn't wish I had, but at the time don't think he was the only one that acted like that. Always thought that if these lads knuckled down a few of them could have been very good players. Just look at Vardy.

Then again look at what the blunts star striker was up to 

Edited by don'tCallMeOwlCallYo

17 hours ago, matt68owls said:

that's the only pre-season tour I have been on, i found these the other day, of that tour to the usa, are you on either? i'm the pissed big guy in white at the back.

007_7.thumb.JPG.7c93fa9acc885d05a088a217051989d7.JPG005_5.thumb.JPG.a5dd6f028e6c86dbc1e2e45fa6b6a714.JPG

Yea im 2nd from the right in the first pic, next to Danny in the yellow poncho 2nd pic!

1 hour ago, beano said:

David Hirst once blocked my car in.

I didn't say owt. Just sat in my car 10 mins til he returned and drove off.

Black Range Rover DEH9 ? He did the same to me lol

I saw him in Bogarts. I said who owns that bloody Range Rover that's blocked me in? He said he'd go and move it, but I said no point as I need mi hair cut anyway. He'd gone to Southampton at the time and I asked him if he'd come back, had a bit of chat whilst we both waited.

I was proper starstruck  :stuwinky:

Walking home forom Blackpool after we missed the train , was picked up by the team coach played cards with them ,shared the sandwhiches and drink , was a great night , and we won 2 /0 , got to the ground and the chairman  took us door to door in his roller ,

Edited by trevdi9

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Walking home forom Blackpool after we missed the train , was picked up by the team coach played cards with them ,shared the sandwhiches and drink , was a great night , and we won 2 /0 , got to the ground and the chairman  took us door to door in his roller ,

Haven't seen you post for a while Trev.

Hope you are doing well mate?

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Hi Ronio  I'm ok  buddy

., had personal problems with the mrs, she ain't been well at all  so not been on the internet as much , thanks for asking mate ,

No worries Trev.

Hope she gets better and it all works out for you.  

All the best.  

Glenn is always popping down the Childrens Hospital to hand out signed freebies to kids on the wards. I showed him round when the room sponsorship was announced and he was spot on with every one of the kids, even a kid in a blunt shirt. 

IMG_2854.thumb.JPG.020a561403180c64f166c151dd0d8f81.JPG

20 minutes ago, S13-OWL-B16 said:

Glenn is always popping down the Childrens Hospital to hand out signed freebies to kids on the wards. I showed him round when the room sponsorship was announced and he was spot on with every one of the kids, even a kid in a blunt shirt. 

IMG_2854.thumb.JPG.020a561403180c64f166c151dd0d8f81.JPG

I didn't know Brian McDermott was on Owlstalk :stuwinky: