Where are our black players ?

14 minutes ago, PRIGGY4452 said:

Sheffield Wednesday are in desperate need of players with pace and power. Is it a coincidence that we have fewer black players than any team in Premier and Championship leagues.?

Stupid stupid post. How exactly does the large number of black players seem to be helping england???? What's colour got to do with anything

It annoys me when people say we should have more black, white, Asian players, players from an ethnic background.

For me I couldn't care less if we had 11 players with one arm and one eye, aslong as we were winning, doing well and giving it their all.

Whether it's:

11 black players

11 white players

11 Asian players

11 gay players

or a mix off all of the above you play the strongest 11 available

I couldn't care were they came from or what sexual orientation they were, aslong as they wear the blue and white of Sheffield Wednesday with pride. 

Unfortunatley in this modern society we seem to be bound by rules, where we are told who we buy or who we must interview.

It should be the best available talent that gets the role.

WAWAW

22 minutes ago, PRIGGY4452 said:

Sheffield Wednesday are in desperate need of players with pace and power. Is it a coincidence that we have fewer black players than any team in Premier and Championship leagues.?

Parus_major_male.jpg

Guest mrbluesky
9 minutes ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

Not sure that we're the way to anywhere sensible...

lol

I have no clue what you have just typed.

48 minutes ago, Owlstastic said:

I'm mystified as to how we have so few Ginger players considering our current recruiting focus!

Just For Men I reckon, and in Bannan's and Fletcher's case, maybe they used to, until it all fell out

Edited by gurujuan