iFollow

Can anyone help? I can watch the game on my laptop but when I plug in to TV via hdmi it just gives a black screen. I can hear the sound though. Same happens if I get the game on my phone then try and stream over airplay to Apple TV. 

3 minutes ago, dykwim said:

Can anyone help? I can watch the game on my laptop but when I plug in to TV via hdmi it just gives a black screen. I can hear the sound though. Same happens if I get the game on my phone then try and stream over airplay to Apple TV. 

I'm sorry this advice is on par with switch it off and on again, but have you switched the input mode on your TV?

8 minutes ago, dykwim said:

It will be in ur display setting would have though , to duplicate what's on screen 

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Still not able to access the commentary I'm paying monthly for. Either with or without VPN. Inviting me to update my account or to pay for a match pass.

I'm not paying twice so they can feck off.

You are going through match centre aren't you.

Just now, Gateford_Owl said:

Doing the Opera trick for the first time and can get Audio but not Video (even though I've paid for it).

Video is just a black screen with control menu at the bottom which doesn't activate no matter how many times I bash the keypad!!

Any ideas people?

Are you definitely accessing through the opera browser 

1 minute ago, Gateford_Owl said:

Doing the Opera trick for the first time and can get Audio but not Video (even though I've paid for it).

Video is just a black screen with control menu at the bottom which doesn't activate no matter how many times I bash the keypad!!

Any ideas people?

are you running any add blockers etc?