iFollow

I used their online chat thing on Saturday as it kept dropping out or rather didn't use it because they never answered 

The email they sent me strongly advised me to use the online chat during the broadcast i wanted to listen to 

Obviously going to be as customer driven as Wednesday Player was

From iFollow online chat... (Jesse)...

Hi, Due to broadcasting rights Carabao Cup games are not available to watch live. If you have a paid subscription you will still receive live audio commentary, highlights and full match replays.

3 minutes ago, Wath-owl said:

Speaking of full match replays, they haven't uploaded the Fulham match yet.

Last season they were always online by Sunday afternoon.

They have 

Go to result atthe bottom

Edited by TheEnd1976

2 minutes ago, Owling said:

I havent even got highlights on mine yet.

On the bottom where you got results fixtures are more if you click on results it should come up with all the teams we played if you click on the video link it take you straight to the match it does for me

1 minute ago, TheEnd1976 said:

On the bottom where you got results fixtures are more if you click on results it should come up with all the teams we played if you click on the video link it take you straight to the match it does for me

I have got highlights, no full match though.

Sat down ready for the game. iFollow logged in - listen to match live. "You need to update your subscription to listen live". What? Never mind, I'll try logging out and back in. "Invalid password".  No it's not, I used it on Saturday.  Try again. "Your account is locked".  Reset password - "your password has been sent - please check your emails".  Yep, tried that, no email. iFollow = far worse than Wednesday Player.  Now stuck with no commentary.  Thanks iFollow, great service.