Marco Matias

36 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

He's stolen a living off of us for 2 years now and like others have said, it's nailed on we'll see him for a couple of pre-season friendlies when the sun's out then he'll get another "injury".

It's amazing how some players when they're out become so much better in people's minds than they actually are. Does anyone seriously think it would be wise to build a promotion side against a player with his injury record? It would be absolute suicide. He's scored one goal against Leeds and that's it. I was prepared to gve him one last chance and was really hoping he's play a blinder against Fulham and look what he did. That was it for me.

And as for those who say he's been unlucky with injures I would ask you to consider this. If Semedo, Lee, Hutch, Bannan or Loovens had those same injuires do you honestly believe they'd have spent the same amount of time on the sidelines? Absolutley no way. He hasn't got the heart for the English game and we will never see him playing Satruday-Tuesday-Saturday-Tuesday.

We need to get rid of him by whaever means we can and free up his wages for a player that will actually contribute. We can't afford to carry passengers like this where we're constrained by FFP in the way we are.

What utter twaddle would you also say Hutchinson hasn't got the heart for the English game?  

It's amazing how some players become so much worse in people's minds who don't see their attributes.

Who mentioned building a promotion team around him?  

He also scored a well taken goal at Forest.  

He is decent player and has much ability just needs a few games under his belt to get up to speed.

22 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Re Matias, the fitness issue is fair comment However, I'd argue he's produced more in his limited game time than Reach has done so far, and at a fraction of the cost. It is no good though, if he isn't fit enough to play

Negged you because of the Reach comment.... ridiculous statement IMO

1 hour ago, David1867 said:

Carlos didn't use Matias this season or last even when he was fit because he isn't good enough. We really need to get rid of him along with his mate Joao, neither are going to do anything here. 

Theres someone posting on this thread who was adamant Joao and Matias would score 20+ goals each this season. lol

It's a difficult one this. Even before that goal at the scum I watched him down at Ipswich last year and he was fantastic. One of just a few playing in a team that wasn't functioning. He attacked at pace from deep, despite getting kicked all over.  He looked good at Forest last year when trying to make a come back and looked good in pre season. What he did v Fulham was stupid and he was a bit off the pace but I don't think it's an ability thing. If we're looking for a wide player with pace and who can score and create I think he's worth another look. 

5 hours ago, Holmes said:

What utter twaddle would you also say Hutchinson hasn't got the heart for the English game?  

It's amazing how some players become so much worse in people's minds who don't see their attributes.

Who mentioned building a promotion team around him?  

He also scored a well taken goal at Forest.  

He is decent player and has much ability just needs a few games under his belt to get up to speed.

If Matias had a fraction of Hutch's heart and desire he would have played 30 games for us by now.

If we don't offload him in the summer he will not play 15 games for us next season.

There was a time we had to be grateful players like this would even sign for us. We don't have to put up with it anymore. He's not doing US a favour we've done him one. My son's spent more minutes on the pitch at Hillsborough than he has this year and he's 9.

I'd rather with half his talent but who was desperate to play through the pain barrier and give us 30 games a season than that sick note.

Get rid.

Edited by OneDavidHirst

6 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

If Matias had a fraction of Hutch's heart and desire he would have played 30 games for us by now.

If we don't offload him in the summer he will not play 15 games for us next season.

There was a time we had to be grateful players like this would even sign for us. We don't have to put up with it anymore. He's not doing US a favour we've done him one. My son's spent more minutes on the pitch at Hillsborough than he has this year and he's 9.

I'd rather with half his talent but who was desperate to play through the pain barrier and give us 30 games a season than that sick note.

Get rid.

No one knows what the extent of peoples injures are though. Perhaps he was looking to play but doctors said no. Nobody knows if playing through the pain barrier as you say may have done more long term damaged. Yes it's frustrating he ain't been fit all season but I am sure it's not through Matias's lack of heart or desire to be so.

47 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Get rid.

How do you know he has a fraction of Hutchinson's heart?  - Guesswork

You have no idea how many games he will play for us next season - Guesswork

How do you know how desperate he is to play for us? - Guesswork

You should get your son to post for you, he would do a much better job - Fact

8 hours ago, David1867 said:

Carlos didn't use Matias this season or last even when he was fit because he isn't good enough. We really need to get rid of him along with his mate Joao, neither are going to do anything here. 

Theres someone posting on this thread who was adamant Joao and Matias would score 20+ goals each this season. lol

Hi. 

I wasn't adamant they would score 20 each season. 

I said they had goals in them and felt with the right set up they would score plenty.

Matias was our biggest threat in the first month or so of last season. I think he'd scored 3 and could have had a lot more.

Joao was on 7 by November/December despite being used as a bit part player.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

How do you know he has a fraction of Hutchinson's heart?  - Guesswork

You have no idea how many games he will play for us next season - Guesswork

How do you know how desperate he is to play for us? - Guesswork

You should get your son to post for you, he would do a much better job - Fact

Hi Marco!!!!

Why do you have such a problem with people that have a different opinion to you? Much of what you have put is also guesswork. Seriously, what is wrong with you? I've a couple of numbers where you can get the help you need. Message me if you need them. 

5 minutes ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Hi Marco!!!!

Why do you have such a problem with people that have a different opinion to you? Much of what you have put is also guesswork. Seriously, what is wrong with you? I've a couple of numbers where you can get the help you need. Message me if you need them. 

Nada contra opiniões Eu tenho algumas das melhores opiniões, é quando as opiniões vestir-se como fato que eu acho chato e tedioso, mas se isso te perturba tanto que vou tentar e abster-se de responder às suas mensagens. Eu, naturalmente, agora percebo que seu sensível e é por isso que você tem um par de números para obter ajuda, espero que tenham sido úteis para você e que você tem toda a ajuda que você precisa. Se você quiser conversar, você sabe que eu estou aqui para você.

Como soube que me chamavam Marco?

On 5/26/2017 at 10:20, owlZfan84 said:

It's like Groundhog day.

Get shut.

I think he retired a long time ago, but back to MM, he does not seem committed enough to the team for my liking. He showed glimpses of what he could do but disappeared for long spells well before he got injured. He was perservered with for a long time with very little to show for it, while at the same time another player rarely got given a chance yet scored goals and made goals which few of our players could have scored, had a goal of the season competition on his own yet had to watch MM start a succession of games with nothing to show for it and too little effort. If we can get back what we paid grab it and run.