Hmmmmmm any thoughts

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Moyes has quit Sunderland and we all know that's down to transfer policy/ funds surely!!

would he be worth a quick phone call by DC if CC was to leave ?????? Oh and wasn't they linked with CC last season ??

Image result for no no no cat gif

Guest everydays_wednesday
2 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

The sooner dc sorts it the better. 

I believe that was the beginning of the conversation......

DC....Carlos we have a big problem

CC....I know I am sorry we messed it up this year

DC.....no not that you buffoon, it has nothing to do with the football 

CC....well what is it

DC....owlstalk are not happy so we need to sort out your future today

Guest everydays_wednesday
3 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Moyes has quit Sunderland and we all know that's down to transfer policy/ funds surely!!

would he be worth a quick phone call by DC if CC was to leave ?????? Oh and wasn't they linked with CC last season ??

I would rather be relegated to league 1 than have David Moyes.....no offence David.

3 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Please no, worse than pardew

Think it was Gary Neville that sumed it up perfectly when he said that Moyes last 3 clubs were all on the decline when Moyes took over.

Whoever followed Fergurson was always doomed.

No one gets it right going to manage in Spain 

And although he should have done alot better than he did. Sunderland have been on the relegation roller coaster for ages.

Don't be surprised to see him get it right in his next job.

Having said that still prefer to keep Carlos so it's a no from me.

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Think it was Gary Neville that sumed it up perfectly when he said that Moyes last 3 clubs were all on the decline when Moyes took over.

Whoever followed Fergurson was always doomed.

No one gets it right going to manage in Spain 

And although he should have done alot better than he did. Sunderland have been on the relegation roller coaster for ages.

Don't be surprised to see him get it right in his next job.

Having said that still prefer to keep Carlos so it's a no from me.

I think he's had a rough time of late.

That said , it shows in his pallid death mask of a face, and I don't think we can risk that haunted face and its soul crushed milky eyes upsetting the lads.  

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I think he's had a rough time of late.

That said , it shows in his pallid death mask of a face, and I don't think we can risk that haunted face and its soul crushed milky eyes upsetting the lads.  

Agree. but if we did get him. Let's hope he can chanel the guy who did so well at Everton that it got him the Man United job.

2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Agree. but if we did get him. Let's hope he can chanel the guy who did so well at Everton that it got him the Man United job.

I think that man has long gone.

His soul is crushed.

He's nothing but a dusty husk where a man used to be. 

And as for agreeing pre-match to boot the ball out in the 26th minute  to let John Terry have that farcical walk about, tunnell of love, farewell etc etc etc 

Good God above! 

13 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

DC is looking for a man to give him promotion moves I don't think has ever been there or expected that, he's a steady Eddie that builds over years and is good for consolidation year on year improving a mid table side. Not the man for me.