Pub Opening times v Fulham

On 01/05/2017 at 18:54, Watto said:

Barrack is open at 8am for brekki and bar opens at 10am if I'm not mistaken.....party afterwards!

Barracks is opening at 8:00 with an 8:00 licence. Bar is open at 8:00, food served 8:00 to 10:00. 

Sunday no problem  but what about Saturday...................three pubs recommended to me on last visit   Doctors Orders/Bungalows and Bears/The Botanist. Don't know where they are in the city. Will be stationed in city centre hotel Royal Vic are any within walking distance?  MOST importantly do they serve grub? has "Somebody will Know" any suggestions for better or nearer decent pub grub?. Utah keep out of it.      :manager:

I'd like to have some recall of being  actually at the match though.  :biggrin:

16 minutes ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Get some beer in you before leaving home,   and find a pub to have another one with breakfast 

22 hours ago, wisewoodowl said:

Barracks is opening at 8:00 with an 8:00 licence. Bar is open at 8:00, food served 8:00 to 10:00. 

Stopping over at the garrison hotel, so the  Barracks it is then.    UTO 

23 minutes ago, wexowl said:

Sunday no problem  but what about Saturday...................three pubs recommended to me on last visit   Doctors Orders/Bungalows and Bears/The Botanist. Don't know where they are in the city. Will be stationed in city centre hotel Royal Vic are any within walking distance?  MOST importantly do they serve grub? has "Somebody will Know" any suggestions for better or nearer decent pub grub?. Utah keep out of it.      :manager:

Head of steam is s good pub with good food.