I fear no One

Guest RocketOwl

Rockets right..Lets loosen off the inhibitions..F.ook it...Too long have we tiptoed around our superstitions, bemoaning bad luck, blaming each other wiv "Happy clappers" this an' Pessimists that"..tat...

We are Sheffield Wednesday!!..look at that video thingy..Is that Owl scared of owt as it swoops offa the South?..No it f.ookin' isn't...owt that will fly towards them f.ookin' hooligans on the North is scared of nowt!

Stick out yer chests...(Its just above that massive belly we all have)..In fact f.ook that..stick yer bellies out..Walk through the play offs wiv yer belly button stickin' out below yer Wednesday shirt...Ignore the looks of the crowd and the screamin' children...Get tramps drunk as f.ookery....march on London like Watt Tyler did, raise an Owls banner on Hampstead heath (Wherever the f.ook that is)..then cross London bridge, like a hoarde of f.ookin' fat Vikings...Look at the Wembley arch an scoff..."I've got a hernia..as big as this..."..

Caper, cavort an' drink the weak p*ss they pretend is beer, ..Take time out an' etch into the pavement outside Stamford Bridge... in p*ss!.."Wednesday are back!!"...lock up yer Costas...

I'm on the Road wiv Rocket.....F.ook the whole football league"!!!

WE ARE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are capable of beating anyone in the playoffs.

Last year i felt hull were a better team and if they turned up it would be very tough to beat them.

This year we have the better players imo and as long as they are confident we have a better than good chance.

Its time...surely..what is it?..17 years?...

Coping wiv c.oonts that have come down with millions in the ridiculous parachute pension, help the aged fookwhittery?...

No f,ooker mentions us...its like in the Play off places are Leeds, Reading Fulham Huddersfield an' .."Oh aye...A.N other"

Spaffing over Newcastle getting the crowds they get...Elland Rd..30'000 in....Have 17 yrs of the abject sheeite Wednesday have had an' see how many empty seats you get...you f.ooking lobbers.....

RAFA..What a f.ookin' hero...took a club back to where it should be... armed wiv only...a shedload of money paid out to that club cos it f.ooked up...

Crikey I wish they ran banks like that....

"Yea I'm sorry  I was quite well off last year, then I spaffed it all on crap...could you actually give me £100 milllion pounds, so I dont do it again"..bloody beyond ludicrous...

Guest RocketOwl
36 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Rockets right..Lets loosen off the inhibitions..F.ook it...Too long have we tiptoed around our superstitions, bemoaning bad luck, blaming each other wiv "Happy clappers" this an' Pessimists that"..tat...

We are Sheffield Wednesday!!..look at that video thingy..Is that Owl scared of owt as it swoops offa the South?..No it f.ookin' isn't...owt that will fly towards them f.ookin' hooligans on the North is scared of nowt!

Stick out yer chests...(Its just above that massive belly we all have)..In fact f.ook that..stick yer bellies out..Walk through the play offs wiv yer belly button stickin' out below yer Wednesday shirt...Ignore the looks of the crowd and the screamin' children...Get tramps drunk as f.ookery....march on London like Watt Tyler did, raise an Owls banner on Hampstead heath (Wherever the f.ook that is)..then cross London bridge, like a hoarde of f.ookin' fat Vikings...Look at the Wembley arch an scoff..."I've got a hernia..as big as this..."..

Caper, cavort an' drink the weak p*ss they pretend is beer, ..Take time out an' etch into the pavement outside Stamford Bridge... in p*ss!.."Wednesday are back!!"...lock up yer Costas...

I'm on the Road wiv Rocket.....F.ook the whole football league"!!!

WE ARE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes time to be confident! We are Wednesday. We are Sheffield Wednesday. Who are Fulham, Huddersfield and Reading.

Reading play in a car park.

Fulham play in a cottage 

Huddersfield haven't lost since 1909

fuxk em all

Guest RocketOwl
1 hour ago, Pacifier said:

What about Rhodes? 

He's going to come on in the 95th minute and score the winner and I'll soak my 18 pints up with a nice humble pie.