Colin Tho'

I can't understand why Cardiff played these tactics, its not as though they had something to play for.

Maybe these are only tactics he knows and playing football is not his cup of tea. 

He fxxking hates us thats why

Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock told BBC Radio Wales:

"I'm disappointed. I've never felt more comfortable at Hillsborough. Other than the shot in the first half, I didn't think we were troubled.

"We had some good opportunities which we didn't take advantage of. Other than that, I was quite pleased - just disappointed with the goal.

"When they put Rhodes and Forestieri on, we haven't spent a penny. You look at the sort of money they've spent and they're sixth in the league, so it's got to give us a lot of confidence that we can improve in the summer.

"They're sixth in the league and I don't know how they've come away with a win."

Its quite simple Colin, we scored one more goal than you did. Thats how the game works. I thought even a fiveknuckleshuffler like you could understand that concept.

Russian Warship.... Go fxxk yourselves.

And a frustrated Warnock said: “We should have come here and dented their hopes because I don't know how they won the game. It's baffling.

“They were whacking it long, they were the long ball merchants and we were trying to play some controlled stuff but we just couldn't get that goal. When we needed bravery at the end we couldn't get it and we end up losing and having a long trek back.

“Being honest, I've never felt as comfortable coming to Hillsbrough as I did here: they had one shot in the first-half but we weren't troubled.

“They had big players come off the bench who they've spent a lot of money on but that wasn't the difference – the difference was that he (Forestieri) had the desire. We had to get there first.

“The defenders are to blame because he wanted it more.”

Warnock did insist there were positives from much of the performance, but admitted that Joe Ralls may have done better with one opportunity, adding: “We were the better side but they took their goal.

"They didn't hurt us but we should have created more with a bit better ability on the ball or a better final ball.”

There's time wasting, and then there's those Neanderthals today. They took the living p1$$ with some of their delay tactics today, not to mention being a dirty,cynical, classic warnock anti-football team.

Disgusting side,disgusting manager,good riddance.

And a frustrated Warnock said: “We should have come here and dented their hopes because I don't know how they won the game. It's baffling.

“They were whacking it long, they were the long ball merchants and we were trying to play some controlled stuff but we just couldn't get that goal. When we needed bravery at the end we couldn't get it and we end up losing and having a long trek back.

“Being honest, I've never felt as comfortable coming to Hillsbrough as I did here: they had one shot in the first-half but we weren't troubled.

“They had big players come off the bench who they've spent a lot of money on but that wasn't the difference – the difference was that he (Forestieri) had the desire. We had to get there first.

“The defenders are to blame because he wanted it more.”

Warnock did insist there were positives from much of the performance, but admitted that Joe Ralls may have done better with one opportunity, adding: “We were the better side but they took their goal.

"They didn't hurt us but we should have created more with a bit better ability on the ball or a better final ball.”

They were better at time wasting, I can't recall them doing anything else during 2nd half. 

That's why Cardiffs away following is only 200. Dreadful football.

While he's spouting his usual bitter anti Wednesday rubbish to the press a journalist should ask he why he thinks that Cardiff City's away support, usually decent in numbers considering the distances the have to travel, have only brought around 500 fans in total to 2 recent trips to South Yorkshire.

Anyone who has watched his teams play will be fully aware of what the reason is but it would be nice to hear him try and explain it away.

I'd be livid if I was a Cardiff fan, they can't go up or down but he played for a point just to stroke his own ego, then when we score he brings on Noone, Whittingham & Pilkington (who always seem to score against us) as attacking options to try a rescue said point