Awaydays

4 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

So the film lied to us then ? 1979 when this kicked off 

1972/3...without all the casual clothes we spent nearly a full season on the Shoreham at their home games...mind you...there was a lot of pointing going on as there was only about 100 of us and all they did was point lol 

7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

1972/3...without all the casual clothes we spent nearly a full season on the Shoreham at their home games...mind you...there was a lot of pointing going on as there was only about 100 of us and all they did was point lol 

Ooohh sounds fun.

13 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Back in the 70s all the rage was to be wearing the best gear and be part of a firm

You have a big scuffle and ruin ya gear how the hell did they afford all this ? 

I know they worked obviously but the gear they wear ya Adidas trainers levi jeans Sergio jacket just some of the makes it know there's a lot more 

I suppose tickets an travel were cheaper them a lot cheaper might I say

This particular film I'm watching Awaydays 2009 is utter shlte might as well finish it like lol

Think the op's got his decades mixed up.

15 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Back in the 70s all the rage was to be wearing the best gear and be part of a firm

You have a big scuffle and ruin ya gear how the hell did they afford all this ? 

I know they worked obviously but the gear they wear ya Adidas trainers levi jeans Sergio jacket just some of the makes it know there's a lot more 

I suppose tickets an travel were cheaper them a lot cheaper might I say

This particular film I'm watching Awaydays 2009 is utter shlte might as well finish it like lol

pringle jumper, Sta press and Gola trainers are still my matchday casual.  

Shirters need not apply.