Not being funny but...

If you have seen the highlights and see how close we were to potentially have 3-4 goals. They were a whisker away! I think people need to get a grip, calm down and get behind the team. Certain people say that the team deserve to stick, they get payed X amount blah blah blah... But if they are getting booed off that doesn't do anyone in any profession ant good. OUR team still has a brilliant chance of the playoffs... 

I know people will say we created chances last night, like we did against Burton and Brentford and L**ds away second half... probably other games too

But surely we must be creating the wrong type of chances. Teams are lapping this up. We could have played all night and not scored.

We play it out wide to cross it in and hope someone can get an head or a foot on it. The crosses must be weak because we are getting no power on the headers, and the balls that flash across the front of the keeper are pointless if there is no one there to finish them. Look at how many goals Winnal scored at Barnsley with the right service. Rhodes will score loads if we give him the right chances. Frankly we are not playing to their strengths.

For all the money we have spent, we have gone backwards.

7 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I know people will say we created chances last night, like we did against Burton and Brentford and L**ds away second half... probably other games too

But surely we must be creating the wrong type of chances. Teams are lapping this up. We could have played all night and not scored.

We play it out wide to cross it in and hope someone can get an head or a foot on it. The crosses must be weak because we are getting no power on the headers, and the balls that flash across the front of the keeper are pointless if there is no one there to finish them. Look at how many goals Winnal scored at Barnsley with the right service. Rhodes will score loads if we give him the right chances. Frankly we are not playing to their strengths.

I thought this - too many on target headers but no power.

26 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

If you have seen the highlights and see how close we were to potentially have 3-4 goals. They were a whisker away! I think people need to get a grip, calm down and get behind the team. Certain people say that the team deserve to stick, they get payed X amount blah blah blah... But if they are getting booed off that doesn't do anyone in any profession ant good. OUR team still has a brilliant chance of the playoffs... 

Agreed

At FT last night was chatting to other fans and we all came to the conclusion on another day we could have easily won the game 3-1 despite playing without any real cohesion.

Reading fans will be saying the same as we have this season 'How did we manage to win this game' they were lucky to walk away with 3 points last night.

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

We are great losers and could have won if we hadn't lost.

We were so close to scoring more goals than the opposition, which counts as a win if you think about it.

God love the Apologist mantra.

Not so long ago the defense of CC was that we were winning even if not playing well. Quite a few thought then that this current dip was inevitable. I hope the tide turns again for the positive but am very doubtful that it will.

1 hour ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Brilliant post pal

1 hour ago, Miffed said:

Eh? :duntmatter: