"Carlos sort it out"

4 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

heard it clear as day

was said just after 5 of our players let their player run from the wing to the centre of the box and take a shot

Westwood went mental at the players

It was good to see Westwood being as pig sick of gutless ineptitude as the fans. If only there was as much passion from Barry zadane amd co 

1 minute ago, Animal said:

Nowhere near as good as last season, something has changed.... 

Pudil

Lee

Hutchinson

Wallace

Forestieri

Hooper

Whether you believe that's the reason or not, it's a fact that these 6 were regulars last season but aren't in the team now, + the fact that someone pinched Barry Bannan and replaced him with Barry Chuckle.

Whilst appreciate Carlos has made some mistakes here and there, I can't help but feel that he's been served up some proper rotten luck when it comes to injuries. We basically lost the spine of our team in Lee, Lees and Hutch. 

Hooper a big loss

And now FF looks to be long term. 

Before all of this, he had the difficult scenario with the FF debacle in August, and the hangover of that has stayed with us I feel. 

But despite that, he got us to 6th playing effective but less than exciting football. I want that effective football back, I want that spine back. Because for he last month maybe 2 months the players have lost their individual battles. They've been soft.

I don't want him sacked, I want the players to grow up and stop hiding. 

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Whilst appreciate Carlos has made some mistakes here and there, I can't help but feel that he's been served up some proper rotten luck when it comes to injuries. We basically lost the spine of our team in Lee, Lees and Hutch. 

Hooper a big loss

And now FF looks to be long term. 

Before all of this, he had the difficult scenario with the FF debacle in August, and the hangover of that has stayed with us I feel. 

But despite that, he got us to 6th playing effective but less than exciting football. I want that effective football back, I want that spine back. Because for he last month maybe 2 months the players have lost their individual battles. They've been soft.

I don't want him sacked, I want the players to grow up and stop hiding. 

Is it now down to CC to motivate them? 

16 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Pudil

Lee

Hutchinson

Wallace

Forestieri

Hooper

Whether you believe that's the reason or not, it's a fact that these 6 were regulars last season but aren't in the team now, + the fact that someone pinched Barry Bannan and replaced him with Barry Chuckle.

Sort of agree but injuries haven't helped. I think we tried to change too much in the summer and it didn't work with us having all this money at our disposal.

we have a 35k a week striker sat on the bench but we can't blame fletcher for that can we. 

30 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

heard it clear as day

was said just after 5 of our players let their player run from the wing to the centre of the box and take a shot

Westwood went mental at the players

Yeah that was a proper blood-boiler moment. We scuffed one limp attack back, ball rolls about 15 yards away from our area and we just sit and watch them go fetch it and come at us again. The mobility of the whole team tonight, barring Reach and Buckley, was really very bad. Looked like a dead rubber game from the stands.

Kop were saying sort it out so he takes Jones off and puts reach in centre min and brings on mecca. 

I actually thought Jones was doing okay but why did he feel the need to do that .

Fact is mecca needs to start and bannan needs to take a seat