Blackburn tonight....

17 minutes ago, AlbertOB said:

Why is negative realistic? Im being realistic when I think Blackburn will win

No but your previous post that I quoted was suggesting that people who were predicting a Fulham we're going to win easily tonight were being negative.

My response to that was that given the fact that Fulham are heavy favourites for tonight's game, I don't think they were being negative, just realistic.

No need to say they're being negative for the sake of it, they're just giving their opinion.

Just now, TrickyTrev said:

No but your previous post that I quoted was suggesting that people who were predicting a Fulham we're going to win easily tonight were being negative.

My response to that was that given the fact that Fulham are heavy favourites for tonight's game, I don't think they were being negative, just realistic.

No need to say they're being negative for the sake of it, they're just giving their opinion.

The previous post said some people are only happy being negative......no mention of being realistic or of Fulham

Im just giving my opinion

9 minutes ago, AlbertOB said:

The previous post said some people are only happy being negative......no mention of being realistic or of Fulham

Im just giving my opinion

Really can't be bothered to get into an argument with you about it, just saying how it came across you saying that in a thread where people had just previously offered their predictions for tonight's game.

Really can't be bothered to get into an argument with you about it, just saying how it came across you saying that in a thread where people had just previously offered their predictions for tonight's game.

You cant be bothered to get into an argument with me?

OK

:laugh:

PS......why did you start one then?

or were you being realistic?

6 hours ago, Owl999 said:

Its their game in hand on over Bristol who play Huddersfield over the weekend, in the same way that Burton are setting up in games to make every point count I don't feel that Blackburn will be rolling over for Fulham in any way shape or form, I'm could see it being a frustrating draw for Fulham....., well I'm hoping anyway.

It's like I keep telling all the mouthy pigs I work with....that game is a complete irrelevance to me. By full time on Friday we will be  up in 5th place, the highest we've been in months. Then the pressure is back on all the other pretenders the following day.

Chill.

1 hour ago, gazzamk2 said:

If Fulham do make top 6, which i think they will, lets hope its at Readings expense and not ours...

If we win our games including our last one at home v Fulham we will be fine. If we dont start winning we wont make the play offs. Simple. It wont be down to anybody else. We just have to win our remaining games or the preceeding 37 or so dont mean anything.

Guest BULGARIA

Blackburn are just one of those teams that when you need a win, you just hate playing against.

Lets hope Fulham feel the same!

Blackburn were pretty good at Hillsborough and were unlucky to lose. Ball over the line, Gallagher's leg gashed by Hutch and off, a goal disallowed and the guy who put it in the net sent off for exploding at the ref and manhandling him. That was the night Sasso scored twice-very unlikely-and they didn't mark him.

8 hours ago, theflyingowl said:

And Fulham on 66 points at weekend. 

I think DC would pull the trigger

There aint no trigger, and if there was, DC aint goin to pull it.

When will people get it in their thick heads that CC is going to be given the chance to finish what he started and any 'decision' will not be taken or even contemplated until the final positions have become clear.

Stop f****n speculating on something that is clearly not going to happen while there is still loads to play for and we could still comfortably end up in the play offs and most likely will.

Not everyone, including DC, has the patience of a flea and the acumen of a demented teenager on Facebook furiously demanding everything 'NOW'.