Blackburn tonight....

Just now, robowl4life said:

2 good away performances don't get you promoted. It shows we can get to the level we need to be at though, but we just seem to be misfiring all season. 

So youre saying 2 unlucky home performances stop you getting promoted

Lots of posts commenting that we need Fulham to slip up tonight to keep us in a good place to make the playoffs. 

The fact that we can't do the business ourselves and rely heavily on others probably just shows we don't necessarily deserve to be where we are currently.

Just a thought. Sure it will be classed as negative moaning however

7 minutes ago, AlbertOB said:

So youre saying 2 unlucky home performances stop you getting promoted

No. I'm saying stop living off 2 good away performances from the entire season. We're in the position we are in because we haven't performed consistently to our potential most of the season. Twist and turn it however you want we haven't been good enough, yet some people fail to accept that. Games are slowly running out for us to turn it around. But if you genuinely think we'll get promoted going the way we are going then more fool you.

Just now, robowl4life said:

No. I'm saying stop living off 2 good away performances from the entire season. We're in the position we are in because we haven't performed consistently to our potential most of the season. Twist and turn it however you want we haven't been good enough, yet some people fail to accept that. Games are slowly running out for us to turn it around. But if you genuinely think we'll get promoted going the way we are going then more fool you.

Weve got 9 games to go..........its a competition between 4 for 3 places or maybe 5 for 4 places..........dont be so negative

The other teams will have doubters like you but they dont have a crystal ball either

Cheer up....be positive.......you never know.......and if we fail its not life and death, it will soon be forgotten and we will prepare for next season

20 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You would almost think some people are hoping Fulham smash Blackburn tonight.

This poor Blackburn team have beaten Newcastle twice.

Its a very unpredictable league,

Youre right..........Some people only seem happy when negative

Fulham were excellent at Newcastle. But I did feel Newcastle simply shrugged their shoulders and allowed them to do it. I've not seen such a sloppy and insipid display before from a team top of the league. 

They didnt mark Cairney and had no physicality or focal point in general. I think if Blackburn do a Burton and get the big men in the faces of a relatively short back line they have half a chance of stifling them. But it's the hope that gets you.

50 minutes ago, AlbertOB said:

Youre right..........Some people only seem happy when negative

Not being negative just realistic and Fulham are huge favourites for tonight's game.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than a very routine win for Fulham tonight.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Not being negative just realistic and Fulham are huge favourites for tonight's game.

Hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything other than a very routine win for Fulham tonight.

Why is negative realistic? Im being realistic when I think Blackburn will win