Villa Saturday.. No Alcohol

17 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

You are only in the ground two hour, sure even the most hardened Alco can survive that long without a drink.

I like a drink myself but at £4+ a pint in a plastic cup I cant understand why the queues are normally so long. 

Watching Wednesday sober? 

Are you mad? 

When I say "sober" I mean: "I haven't had a drink in the last 30 minutes/hour". 

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Watching Wednesday sober? 

Are you mad? 

When I say "sober" I mean: "I haven't had a drink in the last 30 minutes/hour". 

Always have a couple before a game but can never understand people why people miss last five minutes of first half and sometimes first five minutes of second half to queue up and drink some over priced fizzy coloured water. My Dad would have a heart attack if he saw how much Beer costs in the ground.

Football is expensive enough as it is without missing some.

Think to a lot of blokes its macho thing to always have a drink in hand during a day out, each to there own I suppose.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Always have a couple before a game but can never understand people why people miss last five minutes of first half and sometimes first five minutes of second half to queue up and drink some over priced fizzy coloured water. My Dad would have a heart attack if he saw how much Beer costs in the ground.

Football is expensive enough as it is without missing some.

Think to a lot of blokes its macho thing to always have a drink in hand during a day out, each to there own I suppose.

In fairness with the level of service in the North Stand you often have to leave on 35 minutes if you want to get back before the second half kicks off. 

I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the young pretenders who rips signs off walls (Birmingham away), throw ale all over (every away match) and those generally behave like n0bs just so they can get on youtube....away grounds have now cottoned on to things like this and stopped serving ale!! 

Football tradition is slowly been taken away from us!!

7 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I would just like to say a MASSIVE thank you to all the young pretenders who rips signs off walls (Birmingham away), throw ale all over (every away match) and those generally behave like n0bs just so they can get on youtube....away grounds have now cottoned on to things like this and stopped serving ale!! 

Football tradition is slowly been taken away from us!!

I was there that match and there was probably more older people joining in then younger people, it's not always young lads Causing trouble

TBH the worst ones are often the numpties in their 30s and older. 

Anyone see the West Ham match on Monday where a bloke, who must have been in his late 40s/early 50s, went onto the pitch to "confront" the Chelsea players who'd had the temerity to score against his team.

Edited by SiJ