Nottingham press sour grapes!

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I like the fan comment about Hutch having a drink...aren't players allowed to keep hydrated any more?

Clutching at straws is an understatement...I hope they go down, I have never like the club and i never will do!! They are just as bad as Leeds for me. I never understand the love for Brian Clough either...the bloke was nothing short of an arrogant bully.

In fact F**K off forest i hope your club rots in league 1!!!

This reminds me ~25 years ago v Forest at Hillsborough. Drinking was only allowed OFF the pitch, and to do so a player would probably getting attention for injury.

Game stopped, Carlton getting a drink ON the pitch, near dug outs. Ref told him off, maybe booked him.

To his credit (and SO funny), Brian Clough started chucking all his drinks bottles on for his players who started drinking on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

This reminds me ~25 years ago v Forest at Hillsborough. Drinking was only allowed OFF the pitch, and to do so a player would probably getting attention for injury.

Game stopped, Carlton getting a drink ON the pitch, near dug outs. Ref told him off, maybe booked him.

To his credit (and SO funny), Brian Clough started chucking all his drinks bottles on for his players who started drinking on the pitch.

Carlton missed the League Cup final due to that booking

Guest Copthorneowl

The absolute fact is the mist was rolling in from the Trent they even admitted it was, therefore a clear view or viewpoint is not possible.

Forst fans - always felt special and needy.

Edited by Copthorneowl

It is interesting that the Nottingham Post fails to mention the clear push on Forestieri when he was clean through on goal which led to him over-running and failing to score. Had the officials spotted this it would have been both a pen and a straight red. The refs decision re Westwood was correct - it was a tad clumsy but not intentional. Truth is, we were better than a reasonable Forest outfit - our class showed!

Guest The Claw
2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

No, just a concerned Owlstalker.

We don't want any of that 'weeds', 'florist', and 'wendies' nonsense ruining our lovely forum now, do we?

:stuwinky:

yep you are the internet police WTF: