Brighton roll call

24 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

1,000 sold with 4 days to go and potentially potg so maybe 11/1200 which is pretty good for a Friday night on sky. Not many will take that at all, seen a picture of Leeds at Brighton and that looks pretty similar to our number sold

Leeds had 2700 there this season for a Friday night sky game, that picture was probably from last season when they took 1500ish. 

25 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

1,000 sold with 4 days to go and potentially potg so maybe 11/1200 which is pretty good for a Friday night on sky. Not many will take that at all, seen a picture of Leeds at Brighton and that looks pretty similar to our number sold

I think Leeds took 2700 this season. There game was on Sky too on a Friday night (if I remember correctly).

Anyway, still superb support from us. Not many clubs will take our numbers to Brighton for a Friday night game in TV.

59 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Can't be true that mate. Leeds took 25000. Fact!

Guest Copthorneowl

Anybody driving from north down M23/A23 go to end of M23 you'll come to roundabout take third exit to Mill Road park on the rid itself this is park and ride area to the ground. Buses will bring you back to car after match -queue outside ground after match for lift back to car. It is dead easy.

Thanks for letting me join up. Big game for both of us. We need to bounce back from a poor performance against an organised PNE team last week, where I am sure you lot will be eyeing up the possibility of being 6 points closer to us that you were only a week earlier.

We had a good win at your place earlier this season but I think you will be much harder to break down this time. Your performance on TV against the Magpies was impressive and was the first time I was worried!

Should be a near capacity crowd at the Amex on Friday. If you are driving, there are free park and rides or the club do sell expensive car park tickets, but these are still a 15 minute walk. If you are on the train check if it's cheaper to just buy a ticket to Haywards Heath as your ticket for the game will cover the train from there.

If you have any questions about the Amex or the Brighton area in general, I will do my best to answer.

Safe journey Friday

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 18:49, BingleyOwl said:

I think Leeds took 2700 this season. There game was on Sky too on a Friday night (if I remember correctly).

Anyway, still superb support from us. Not many clubs will take our numbers to Brighton for a Friday night game in TV.

Yes but 90% of them were yobs

2 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Planning on parking at Lewes for a quicker get away after game, Anybody done that before?

Yes, a few times. Works well getting there, but horrendous queues at Falmer station at end of match. Joined in the chants of "we can see you sneaking out" a couple of years ago, only to find out why they did it....

Station car park is expensive, and nearby on road parking in Lewes very crammed. Best bet I think is car park near Harveys brewery to east of Lewes.  I took bus back to Lewes last time, and was quicker than waiting for train.