Someone has to mention it

Just now, Miffed said:

True, but it was still much better. Its a start at least....plus the fans had half a chance of starting the songs.

If only we could get someone to listen and continue with just a drum for a while.

To be fair. I misread your post I quoted. I agree I much preferred the fact that the drummer was just joining in with songs, but he really does need to work on his actual drumming skills. 

The one that gets me is when he hits the drum to put opposites keepers off... after they've put their foot through the damn ball.

It's like his brain thinks "hit the drum... NOW!"

Then his body responds a second later

2 minutes ago, TK-Owl said:

The one that gets me is when he hits the drum to put opposites keepers off... after they've put their foot through the damn ball.

lol yeah. He needs to just let it go.

Plus its not worked once in the 20 bloody years that he's be trying it.

12 minutes ago, TK-Owl said:

To be fair. I misread your post I quoted. I agree I much preferred the fact that the drummer was just joining in with songs, but he really does need to work on his actual drumming skills. 

It's like his brain thinks "hit the drum... NOW!"

Then his body responds a second later

Where do you sit?

1 hour ago, SS Owl said:

Bore off! 

Im sick of this band moaning. It's got it's place and can add to the atmosphere, yes at times it can be annoying.... But so can most fans ( me included). There are some games when the atmosphere would be terrible if the band didn't make some atmosphere. "Freedom for Tooting" !!!

Soz, I'll be sure to check with you first before expressing an opinion again.

Tell us more about your understanding of  retrocausality...you could literally re-write history if you can put it into effect.  

Edited by Owl At Risk
spelling

8 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I was wondering if it was a speaker issue for hi ho as he was so far out. But barmy army yesterday was miles out aswell. Can't someone tell him he's out of time that is near him please 

Ive tried lol

i stood up in the middle of a game a few weeks ago and shouted something to the effect of "either start keeping time or stop drumming all together for Fs sake"

I bet I looked a reyt nob lol

The drummer was flipping awful. Banging along to the songs horrifically out of time which killed half of them, then he tried to do some clever rolls and different rhythms which he's just not up to doing. I've seen drumming done right but it needs a drummer who's remotely competent - in recent years I've seen it at Fratton Park or Sincil Bank where the atmosphere was cracking. The problem is, the band have always said "you don't need to be talented to join" - yeah, we can bloody tell. 

Atmosphere was definitely improved for the band not being there, not least for the lack of goal music. I'd just prefer it without any instruments at all - we don't need one at away games do we?

17 minutes ago, horny owl said:

The band have too much of a massive ego to just walk away

Horrible Leeds scum who think they're actually wanted

Its about time they were shown the door and stop embarrassing our club.

I think they'd have to go of their own accord pal. It seems the powers that be like them.