Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Deleted member
3 hours ago, GHS said:

People read posts in their own way.

By no means would he personally abuse you. In fact I don't think I've received more help and support from a relative stranger as I have in recent weeks from Grandad.

He's an absolute gent. 

Please don't read between the lines and jump to conclusions. Especially empty threats of 'having a word'

Thank you

Over the years I've faced quite a bit of abuse on here but to be honest it's like water off a ducks back. I've also given up on hoping it will get moderated as it appears that I'm a legitimate target. That's also fine. 

What's not fine is when people complain about me having a go back. And I do. It gets a bit tiresome, in the past when Big Guns and The Realist were on here it felt like every post for a while.

It's nearly always people who have never met me. And in all cases people who decline to meet when offered. That's why it doesn't bother me.

I know my forthright opinions wind people up. TBH the majority of the time it's written with my tongue in my cheek.

It's never about being better than anybody else, and anybody who knows me will hopefully confirm.

More than happy to meet you Whyte Owl

1 hour ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

outstanding on Saturday. Noticed he didn't really celebrate after the 2nd goal but I think it was more to do with not getting a start and the fact FF stole it from him!

(in FF's defence, there was a chance the defender would have cleared it if he didn't get a touch).

Exactly it may sometimes annoy players when someone on the line "taps it in" but surely thats a strikers natural instincts coming into play and as you said theres always a chance a defenders foot could get there before it crosses the line.

I think Macmanaman looks a very good player and hope its something and nothing.

Edited by Spookone

in my opinion i don't think he was peeved that Fessi tapped in the ball to make safe, i think it may be down to lack of first team football which may have been said to him when signing ..

I know when i'm left on the bench, to come on with 5-10 minutes to spare, it doesn't put me in a joyous mood thats for sure ...

I know people want to see more game time for CM and I think it will come in coming weeks but on Saturday I thought it was a perfect bit of management from Carlos. Forestieri and Winnall ran them ragged in the early part of the second half and the combination of them tiring and throwing defenders up front to chase the game created the perfect environment for McManaman, space in behind to exploit. Carlos got him on and he pretty much killed the game off for us making that second goal, quality bit of management and a great cameo from Callum, more game time will come for him 

On 16/01/2017 at 07:12, GHS said:

People read posts in their own way.

By no means would he personally abuse you. In fact I don't think I've received more help and support from a relative stranger as I have in recent weeks from Grandad.

He's an absolute gent. 

Please don't read between the lines and jump to conclusions. Especially empty threats of 'having a word'

It wasn't a threat.  

Guest Deleted member
On 20/01/2017 at 22:12, whyte_owl said:

It wasn't a threat.  

Great, good. Let's do it then.

Bristol away a week on Tuesday?

56 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Great, good. Let's do it then.

Bristol away a week on Tuesday?

Please do not arrange violence through this forum.

If I see any further conduct of this nature people will be taking a holiday from posting to cool down.

Guest Deleted member
2 hours ago, timrud said:

Please do not arrange violence through this forum.

If I see any further conduct of this nature people will be taking a holiday from posting to cool down.

Which bit of 'it wasn't a threat' was lost on you?