Macmanaman

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Deleted member
1 hour ago, S_W_F_C said:

No but you did say he was the common denominator between this seasons form and last. I think that's a bit harsh although I'm with you, he does need to taken out for a while.

Which is still not the same as saying he's the reason we lost last week.

18 hours ago, Liamswfc92 said:

Should've come on earlier than he did. Putting him on for the junk minutes won't help. Granted he made an impact today but that won't happen every time.

Can understand his frustrations if there are any. He hasn't come here to warm the bench. You can argue that he's a better option than Wallace/Reach.

he's a good player and I think  a better out and out winger  than Wallace and reach but I'd question that he's a better option in the system we are playing ......Wallace doesn't just play as winger anymore and spends as much time infield as he does on the wing ,reach plays the whole left side forward and defensively  roles that I don't see mcamanaman being able to play .....i'm sure that if carlos wants to change tack and abandon the winning formula  then CM  will get his games in but I don't see carlos doing that and who can blame him if he doesn't . 

Guest Copthorneowl

I hope CM gets a good crack I was surprised and disappointed yesterday that he didn't start I think we need his skills big time.

As for the comments; having been at the game thought at the time FF deffo needed to turn the ball in and the video sort of confirms it think without his touch would have been cleared.

However must admit the the body language posts re FF which we've had over the months drive me potty, however it was clear that CM had no interest in celebrating the goal and he did try to blank Carlos when coming off the pitch. Personally don't mind if it's because he was peed off about not coming on but we all know that if he decides to strop or fail to become a team player he will do as well as McGeady did and last the same length of time. Come on Callum lighten up and just play with a smile on your boat race.

I agree with an earlier poster. The kid has dropped a division to come here and expects to start every week. Correctly, Carlos has shown him that there is no way that will be the case. If he wants to get in this side he needs to show why. If Callum was happy with having to earn his place I'd be concerned. Let him do all he can to get that starting place, even if it means looking like a mardy muppet when he does it.  

On 14/01/2017 at 19:39, Beholder said:

The prosect of him and Forestieri in the same team, not to mention Reach- all running at defenders- is pretty fecking mouthwatering.

Hope he gets a start next Friday.

Reach running at defenders? Have I missed this? Or are you on about the 5 meter run into trouble then the turn backwards he does every now and then? 

12 minutes ago, Copthorneowl said:

I hope CM gets a good crack I was surprised and disappointed yesterday that he didn't start I think we need his skills big time.

As for the comments; having been at the game thought at the time FF deffo needed to turn the ball in and the video sort of confirms it think without his touch would have been cleared.

However must admit the the body language posts re FF which we've had over the months drive me potty, however it was clear that CM had no interest in celebrating the goal and he did try to blank Carlos when coming off the pitch. Personally don't mind if it's because he was peed off about not coming on but we all know that if he decides to strop or fail to become a team player he will do as well as McGeady did and last the same length of time. Come on Callum lighten up and just play with a smile on your boat race.

we do need his skills, he's a good alternative to bring on when the situation is right .... you cant beat having a strong bench and having a combo of CM ,jones ,abdi,winnall, hooper covers all the bases ......

He is just a normal tricky winger according to a friend who has seen a bit of him,he drifts in and out of the game,but if a fullback has his number he becomes totally ineffective.As a sub when legs are starting to go he is very good,but lets face it most wingers are like that anyway.

But good to have him here,gives us something a bit different.

13 hours ago, Grandad said:

He's here, the resident stalker who follows me around being offensive

Last week I said that Reach should be dropped in favour of McManaman and FF on the wings, and that I felt the weight of expectation on Reach that comes with his price tag was possibly affecting his performances. I didn't say he was the reason we lost last week. I said that he was undroppable in a side that was struggling to replicate the performances from last season.

But don't let the facts stop you being a total pr#*k

The irony.  Who do you think you are?   Mr owlstalk with your constant patronising comments.  I know you and have seen your posts on here for a few years.  You are not a better fan than me or anyone else on here.  If you abuse me again I will speak to you in person at the next away game. 

Guest Deleted member
9 hours ago, whyte_owl said:

The irony.  Who do you think you are?   Mr owlstalk with your constant patronising comments.  I know you and have seen your posts on here for a few years.  You are not a better fan than me or anyone else on here.  If you abuse me again I will speak to you in person at the next away game. 

Abuse you? I've done absolutely nothing of the kind.

I don't pretend to be a better fan than you or anybody else.

I suggest you do introduce yourself at the next game. Like you suggested you would the last time I responded to your consistent abuse

10 hours ago, whyte_owl said:

People read posts in their own way.

By no means would he personally abuse you. In fact I don't think I've received more help and support from a relative stranger as I have in recent weeks from Grandad.

He's an absolute gent. 

Please don't read between the lines and jump to conclusions. Especially empty threats of 'having a word'

Guest mrbluesky
10 hours ago, whyte_owl said:

Pathetic,the irony of accusing another poster of abuse then to say the above and please don`t tell me it will be a friendly chat over a beer, wind yer neck in it`s a forum,if you can`t hack it either block said poster or even better feck off and take the 3 people that + your post with you.

I despair. 

1 hour ago, mrbluesky said:

Pathetic,the irony of accusing another poster of abuse then to say the above and please don`t tell me it will be a friendly chat over a beer, wind yer neck in it`s a forum,if you can`t hack it either block said poster or even better feck off and take the 3 people that + your post with you.

I despair. 

Keyboard warriors innit bruv lol

If the ball fell to anyone but Macmanaman/FF the ball would have been lashed into the side netting,

Bit of quality there to finish the game off,

Did notice him not too enthralled about the goal, Expected if he's only been given a five min run around,

It's human nature he will be natrually disapointed not to get a start,  He will feature alot for us, Will be told this by CC -

But the goal shows us exactly why he's here, A good move for us this - No need for it not to work,

Guest mrbluesky
51 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Keyboard warriors innit bruv lol

Innit just! :biggrin:, it just seems this has been happening more and more of late, threats on a football forum where supposedly we all support the same team! :sad::picnic: