How have some of you made it through the last 15 years?

Honestly reading some of the posts on here it makes me wonder how some of you have made it through the last 15 years without throwing yourselves under a bus! The negativity surrounding the team, manager and new signings are beyond rediculous and don't get me wrong the majority of fans are very level headed but some of you should man up or shut up.

A little bit of success as gone to a lot of your heads and it appears some feel we should be turning every team over week in week out.... well unfortunately there isn't a single team in this divison the that is capable of doing that especially not Wednesday! 

So let's put our big girl pants on and hope for some more decent signings and Wednesday pushing on!

Peace out.

Guest domSWFC

The dark days are back. We have played poorly in the past two games. We are going backwards. 

The football under Irivne, was exciting, direct and straight to the point. Don't know what this pass pass pass thing is Carlos is doing. Just kick it forward for god sake! One big kick is much better than lots and lots of little ones. Common sense! 

Hutchinson, is just a poor mans Tom Soares. 

Westwood hasn't even scored a single goal for us unlike Crossley. 

Forestieri has 100's more misplaced passes than Warren Feeney, who in his time here didn't misplace a SINGLE pass. NOT ONE. 

If we carry on like this, I will not continue to watch our matches on the radio.  

1 hour ago, dazzler07 said:

Honestly reading some of the posts on here it makes me wonder how some of you have made it through the last 15 years without throwing yourselves under a bus! The negativity surrounding the team, manager and new signings are beyond rediculous and don't get me wrong the majority of fans are very level headed but some of you should man up or shut up.

A little bit of success as gone to a lot of your heads and it appears some feel we should be turning every team over week in week out.... well unfortunately there isn't a single team in this divison the that is capable of doing that especially not Wednesday! 

So let's put our big girl pants on and hope for some more decent signings and Wednesday pushing on!

Peace out.

It's the hope that does for you.

In the dark days there's a Dunkirk spirit/ London blitz, all pull together, look on the bright side attitude. Plenty of gallows humour, we might be poo and we know it but we are still going to have a good time. Never say die.

Then we get better and the attitude changes to, it won't last, flash in the pan, look at all the money we are wasting, we will have to pay in the end. The sun is shining but the winter will be terrible to compensate. Winters coming, the nights are drawing in.

It's OK folks lighten up, it's not your money, you've got a free ride. Smile and be happy. The only thing you need to worry about is the megastore, that really is shi...shocking

1 hour ago, domSWFC said:

The dark days are back. We have played poorly in the past two games. We are going backwards. 

The football under Irivne, was exciting, direct and straight to the point. Don't know what this pass pass pass thing is Carlos is doing. Just kick it forward for god sake! One big kick is much better than lots and lots of little ones. Common sense! 

Hutchinson, is just a poor mans Tom Soares. 

Westwood hasn't even scored a single goal for us unlike Crossley. 

Forestieri has 100's more misplaced passes than Warren Feeney, who in his time here didn't misplace a SINGLE pass. NOT ONE. 

If we carry on like this, I will not continue to watch our matches on the radio.  

Clap on

I stood on the (uncovered) Kop to watch Wednesday get relegated from the old Division 1 in 1970.  I was 11.  It peed down with rain.

I paid a ticket tout a small fortune for tickets to Wembley in 1991 (I was a London Owl in those days) and saw us win our first proper trophy in many, many years.

I've never boo-ed at a Wednesday match in my life.  You don't - if you go, you go for the whole game and you get behind your team for the whole game.

That's what being a Wednesday fan is about - keeping the faith.  That's not to say that you can't ask questions, discuss why a player is or is not playing well, why the manager is or is not making good decisions.  But you have to be in it for the long haul.

If not, bog off down t'Lane.

Do you have to be doom and gloom to question the manager?   It's true we have had a few bad years but we had no money.  Carlos has had a few quid and we are not good to watch.  After spending 12 million he's not doing much better than Brian Laws.  Hopefully he can turn it around this month by making some decent signings.  

6 minutes ago, Helen Waddle said:

I stood on the (uncovered) Kop to watch Wednesday get relegated from the old Division 1 in 1970.  I was 11.  It peed down with rain.

I paid a ticket tout a small fortune for tickets to Wembley in 1991 (I was a London Owl in those days) and saw us win our first proper trophy in many, many years.

I've never boo-ed at a Wednesday match in my life.  You don't - if you go, you go for the whole game and you get behind your team for the whole game.

That's what being a Wednesday fan is about - keeping the faith.  That's not to say that you can't ask questions, discuss why a player is or is not playing well, why the manager is or is not making good decisions.  But you have to be in it for the long haul.

If not, bog off down t'Lane.

To be honest, struggling in the Premier League in the late 90's was far from entertaining. Much preferred last season in comparison. 

11 minutes ago, whyte_owl said:

After spending 12 million he's not doing much better than Brian Laws.  Hopefully he can turn it around this month by making some decent signings.  

Yeah right, he's not doing much better than Laws, priceless.....

2 minutes ago, whyte_owl said:

I think we finished 8th under laws so 6th is not really much better is it?

Well the difference between 8th and 6th is a chance to play in the Premier League so I'd argue the difference is massive, not to mention everything else CC brings to the club.